Fit for Valentines Day

kariev

Cathlete
Hi ladies. Missed you guys yesterday. I was soooo busy. I started my rotation in miami and its pretty intense but i think i'm going to like it. today is my first day back to 4:45a.m. workouts. I feel really good right now and now i don't have to worry about fitting it in later. What is the other check in forum you two are on. Since its just us three and now we are sporatically posting i figured we should just end this forum and meet up on the other one. What do you think? Hope you ladies are doing well.

I think that sounds like a plan. I can't wait to hear about your circuits!! Glad you are getting your workouts done nice and early. High five to getting up that early!

Hi Ladies: Sorry I missed you guys the past few days! been up to my eyeballs in BFFM (Burn Fat Feed Muscle) book and trying to learn a new way of eating... Started Cathe's January rotation until STS comes as well... last night I did a 46 minute Cardio premix from DrillMax... it was killer after not working out for 2 weeks... Kariev: good for you and your workouts so early too!

the other thread is the Peeps! We have a daily checkin for anyone who wants to join in... It's always something different for a title, just look for the "Peep" in the title :) As a matter of fact there are at least 3 new peeps just today! They are a wonderful group of people! You will enjoy them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.