Fit for New Years

kariev

Cathlete
Happy new years eve ladies. Just got up and had some breakfast. Have to run a few errands today before my workout. I think i'm going to do the elliptical today. I will post later. We made it through the holidays ladies. Now we have to shift our focus to valentines.

Yes we do. I haven't made any real gains that i have wanted but dont feel that yucky bloated either so that is a plus. how was your time in the keys? i have to look back at yesterdays havent read yet.

dani mentioned since the 3 of us to go to the peepsters checkin. i am happy here and/or over there. just let me know.

I dont know workout yet but will keep you posted. we aregoing to foxwoods tonight so should be fun :)

BBL

Kariev, please excuse me this am lol still sleepy. i am so glad the bahamas was fantastic. it is always nice to get away!! Its so weird about vacations like that b/c same thing happens to me no extra weight. i wonder if i dont snack as much or different environment. that sounded like a blast though!

dani the steakhouse sounds so yummy!!! I am so tired right now that being in bed by 9 pm sounds good lol and i just woke up!

hi ladies. did 45 minutes on the elliptical tody. haven't decided if i'm going to drink tonight or not. i've been drinking everynight since friday. i guess this will be the final night. i'm not normally a drinker at all but with the tropical getaway how could you not. i'm going to the keys tomorrow so i definately don't want to be hungover. i will get up early tomorrow and get a workout in before i go. hope you ladies have a wonderful new years eve! be safe and enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.