Fit Moms Check in (Week of 10/22- 10/28) ALL WELCOME!

kristi

Cathlete
Hello Ladies!

I hope everyone is having a great week. This week is going by so fast. I’m surprised it is already Thursday.

This weekend will be so busy. My inlaws are coming into town. We are going to take the kids to the Boo Bash at the kids’ daycare. The kids go trick or treating at each classroom. DH is volunteering to help out. He has an alternative motive though. He loves Halloween and wants another excuse to dress up. DH has spent so much time sewing his pirate costume. It is so elaborate. I’m very proud of his completed costume. He also made DS’s costume. DS wanted to be a “mean” pirate since DH is a “good” pirate. My MIL made DD’s costume. She is going to be a witch. I originally was going to make her a fairy costume, but my MIL had already bought the stuff to make her a witch instead. I love my MIL so much that I decided I did not want to hurt her feelings.

This past week went okay with my workouts. I was not able to do my 5 mile long run on Sunday like I had hoped. DS had been having problems with his asthma from Friday thru Sunday so I opted to hang out with him and take it easy on the couch.

Oh, BTW, don’t forget the time change this weekend!

Here are my workouts from last week:

Sunday – 5 mile run
Monday – strength training (I can’t remember what)
Tuesday – 3.5 mile run
Wednesday – strength training (can’t remember what)
Thursday – 3.5 mile run

Have a great weekend!

Kristi,

Sounds like a very busy time and a lot of fun. I'm impressed with the costume making, and glad to see DH so involved. That's terrific, sounds like he is a great daddy.

I'll be doing chest, biceps and abs today. Will work three different exercises on each one until failure. Then Power Max and perhaps a stretch afterwords.

Thanks for the reminder of the time change,

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

My week was mediocre. We had birthday parties for Gus (1 on Sunday) and Kay (6) last Sunday. That was very busy! My husband left for Tokyo today so I spent a lot of time helping him get his stuff ready (mostly laundry).

Monday- Janis Saffell brand new butt step and toning; I did some other stuff but cannot remember?
Tues- gym for 1 hour (all cardio)
Weds- Janis Saffell hardcore kickbox, Mindy M core training
Thurs- nothing
Fri- chaperoned on pumpkin patch field trip; a friend and I walked about 45 minutes trying to get babies to fall asleep
Sat- walked 4 miles in school's walk-a-thon; kids walked with me
Sun- nothing

This week will be better, I hope. I don't feel much like trying very hard until my new cathe dvd's get here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.