Fit for C & H Wednesday

kariev

Cathlete
I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas! We will have to change the name of the forum to Fit for New Years and then Fit for Valentines Day. This morning i got up at 6 and did 45 minutes on the elliptical. I followed that with the bonus abs workout from butts and guts. Tomorrow I will see if i can fit in a workout before christmas dinner instead of rushing to get it done in the morning. My mom is having a christmas eves party tonight with about 40 family and friends. I'm a bit anxious about being around all the food since i know i will cheat a bit tomorrow for christmas dinner. I hope you ladies have a great christmas eve.

Dani: good luck with your MRI. Please let us know how it goes

Erin: your finally on vaca! Enjoy your down time.

Stay warm ladies!

I hope both of you have a wonderful and SAFE Christmas Eve/Day! It will just be DH and I, so it should be very nice and quiet!

Kariev: You are allowed to enjoy the two days of eating! Just do everything (ok, well maybe not EVERYthing) in moderation and you will be just fine! Don't stress over it because you will only be focusing on the food and not on the family/friends and the reason you are all getting together to celebrate! the scale will NOT balloon overnight and you will not grow a third apendage or anything! Enjoy your Holiday! :)

Eriniski: Hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well! If I remember right, you were going out of town for a few days with DH, so hope it is an enjoyable, relaxing trip!

Hugs to both of you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.