Fit for C & H Tuesday

kariev

Cathlete
Morning ladies. Since switching my workouts to the late afternoon/early evening i've noticed that i have been sleeping so much better! Not sure why that is but it sure does feel great to wake up well rested. Today will be a CC day i think but we'll see what happens when i get home. I may decide just to do steady state. I have to say that turbulance training still intriques me. I wish there was a video to workout to for it b/c it would motivate me to do it more. I'm thinking that i may go out to eat tonight and have a cheat meal. I'm craving a little today but we'll see. Hope you ladies have a good day:)

Hey,

Went to the gym last night and took a full body class. Not as good as cathe but nice to interact with others and keeps me motivated :)

today think will take a step class or yoga.

kariev- So awesome at how well you are doing. I wish there was a video for turbulence training too. I think you should do CC today ;)

Dani- I hope you are having a great day so far and can't wait to hear anything that may be new. I always check the boards the next day to see what else was posted :)

Hi ladies. How are you all? I'm doing well. I had a super busy day but I did get my workout in. I did do CC#3. It was awsome! Its one of my favorite CC's. I repeated challenge 2 twice to make the workout a bit longer. After i did the ab segment from PS. I just read an very intersting article: http://www.figureathlete.com/free_o...t/4_revolutionary_training_principles_for_you Now i'm re-evaluating everything. Mabe i should stick to my full body workouts???? Its all so darn confusing. I may look more into the author of this article. I have read his other article on that site called sexy female training and its very intersting. Take a look and let me know what you ladies think. Never had my cheat meal. Decided i didn't want. Tomorrow is my cousins b-day so i may have a piece of cake but it depends on if i TRUELY want it. Diet has been going great!

erin-glad you had a good workout. Its hard to find an instructor comparable to cathe.

dani-where have you been??? hope all is well and you are staying motivated and focused.

Hi Ladies... sorry for being MIA... I'm back :) feeling a bit wierd the past few days... TTOM for me so having really bad cramps since yesterday! HATE that! better tonite!

I did HS Circuit tonite and GSCT last night.. my tricepts are KILLING me today and even washing my hands is tough (chest is ouchin' too!) haven't logged much into Nutrition Manager today, but did OK. Had breakfast sandwich for breakfast and BBQ pulled chix for lunch (no bun) and no fries... so it was a better day... until I got home and after my workout I just didn't feel like cooking or putting anything together.. had leftover Mac n cheese! :eek: So, guess Kariev I'm cheatin' with you tonite if you actually made it to a restaurant for yours! (ok, now I re-read and you didn't cheat tonite!!! guess it's all on me!)

Eriniski: so glad you are getting out of the house and able to work out again! the workouts sound fun! I'm more a closet exerciser though, so wouldn't joing a gym again unless it was to work with a trainer... It's always tough when you really want to exercise and can't... I of course rarely have that issue, and it's generally the other way around... I don't want to, but need to...

Kariev: I have tried to get into CC but just can't do it... I guess I would rather just do the pre-programmed workouts already on the TM that use various inclines and various speeds and do it that way... good for you for doing one though!

Also, I think you just have to pick something and give it a good try... if you keep jumping from one plan to another, you will never really know how any of them will work... I do understand your apprehention though... no one wants to go through all the effort just to find out something they tried doesn't work, but the beauty of exercise is that it is effective as long as you are doing something! Granted some are more effective than others, but... that's why I am so excited for STS. I get bored easily and think that the non-repeat of any of these workouts for up to 41 DVD's with cardio every other day, too, is very appealing to me. Even if some of the exercises themselves repeat, they are always mixing them up and changing up the weights! That's another reason I like rotations too... and the more workouts you have the more rotations you can do...

Well, i'm gonna say good nite for now and will check in with you two tomorrow! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.