Fit for C & H Thursday

kariev

Cathlete
Good morning ladies. Hope you all had a nice evening. I'm pretty sore this morning from yesterdays butts and guts workout. Not sure what I will do today. Mabe some type of cardio. I'm craving chocolate right now for some reason. Hope you ladies have a good day. Talk to you later:)

Kariev- HUGE THANK YOU for keeping the thread going every morning. Sounds like an awesome workout butts and gutts is a goodie. Did you do in its entirety. I have tried the premix one blast something and it is a tough one! I took a kickboxing class last night didn't get my heart rate up but look at it as a good toning. Don't know what I am going to do today. Chocolate yum make it dark choc so you get the flavnoids :).

Dani- hope you are doing well and had a good night going to hop on yesterdays thread to see what everyone was up too after i posted :)

BBL

erin: good for you accomplishing your kickboxing class even if you didn't raise your heart rate. I did do butts and guts whole as is. I love the premixes as well. That dvd has so many great options to choose from. Your welcome for starting the posts each morning. It motivates me to post my progress and i love reading what you ladies are up to. As long as you all want to continue this forum i'll be here to post:)

dani: hope you had a good thursday.

today for some odd reason i wanted to do cardio coach when i got home. My legs were killing me from yesterdays workout so i debated doing it as my legs needed rest but in the end i decided to go for it. I did volume 3. I pushed myself really hard in each challenge and after the first 5 minutes my leg soreness went away. During the final sprint i got up to 10mph for 1 minute! I have such a love hate relationship with CC. I hate getting started with the workouts knowing how intense they are going to be but i love the feeling of accomplishment when its over. Never had me cheat meal tonight either. Its amazing how a good workout will take away that desire to cheat. I may just stick it out till x-mas. we'll see. Tomorrow i think i may do pyramid upper body but again it depends on how i feel. I should be getting my new charlean extreme workouts tomorrow or saturday so i'm pretty excited. Hope you ladies had a great day!

Hi Ladies:

well, I am not even sure my wagon is in the same state anymore, but I'm still hanging in there! I did manage to get a bit of sleep last night, so I am starting to feel better.. I had an MRI this afternoon and all the beating and drumming took almost 40 minutes, so my head is pounding about as much as the machine!

I'm sorry to be such a negative nelly lately :eek: I am so looking forward to a long quiet weekend and a new year!

no workout again tonite, but the scale is still being kind.. no gains, so that's good... Just no losses either!

I am so proud of both of you! you both have managed to keep your focus and pushed workouts to achieve your gains!

more tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.