Fit for C & H Monday

kariev

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!!! Well, its Monday once again (YUCK)! I have 2 more weeks working in the ICU thank goodness! Never took my cheat meal this week. Just wasn't feeling like it. I've decided that i will wait to cheat when i really want something not because i have to have one each week. Not sure yet what workout i'm going to do. I may stick with the GS series for the month and see what happens. Though i have thought of doing my own upper/lower body split but i seem to be less motivated working out on my own without cathe. Hope you ladies have a nice day. I will post my workouts later when i decide what i'm going to do.

Great motto kariev love it!! I think stick to cathe's so you do and then can change around after the end of GS?

Dbelden- walking back and forth from kitchen is still walking right ;) it was sunday anyways :)

today i plan on doing a full body. usually i do cardio too but the antibiotics for this cyst and not that settling but still hoping to do better by xmas, take that back not hoping will do better !!

hi ladies. funny how this checkin is just us 3. anyway, got home today and decided i was going to do the pure strength series this week. i've had it for almost 3 years and have yet to actually do the workout. So i pulled it out and did back and biceps and boy did it kick my booty. i can't believe i haven't used it at all in all these years. i didn't do the abs at the end since i normally do abs on tuesday and thursday so instead i did 3 sets of 6 reps of negative pull ups. i can't pull myself up so i start from the top of the exercise and lower down slow working the negative aspect. it was sooooo hard! diet was great! i feel good. hope you all are well.

erin: i'm glad you are feeling better! take it easy. Are you doing cathe's full body workout or your own?

HI Ladies:

I'm done with my workout tonite and my arms are still shaking... did GSCT so back on track after my slight back setback this weekend... I'm still feeling a bit funky... Aunt Flo decided to catch up with me for a few days... Hate that! so I think it's just my cycle messing with me... I have a DR.s appt wednesday and have lots of questions to ask... think I might have started having hot flashes, and starting to be peri-menapausal... :( not looking forward to that, but will see what she says... I have a LONG list this time, since starting to work out... and getting older everything hurts!

Kariev: I think that if I get any more series, it will be the Pure Strength... I don't like 4DS because it has too much step in it, and I HATE step... but LOVE the weight training... that's why I am SO excited for STS! Good job on the clean eats and the great workout!

Eriniski: glad you are feeling better, but pace yourself... hope your full body felt good today! Which one did you pick? I really like ME and MM!

did not log my eats into Nutrition Manager today... I was trying to figure out some good menu alternatives and have one that I am tweeking, so will forego the entry for today... I do need to hit the store tomorrow though... can't eat what's on the menu if you don't have any of the ingredients!

Here's hoping that you both have a great day tomorrow and we'll chat then!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.