FEBRUARY CHECK IN ::: Friday 20 :::

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Happy Friday or for Chris perhaps OSIF is a better understatement? :p

With talk of KM - I decided to do that one although KPC is my favorite kickbox dvd from Cathe I can't even remember when I did KickMax last so that's what I'll do today;)

Joanne I hope that Zicam starts working quickly and you can nip that cold in the bud - feel better.

Kathy Sounds like you did a through job getting house and dog prettied up :) - Gosh I just need to keep plugging away at getting rid of stuff here :confused:

Hottie
congrats on Mr Scale giving you numbers you like :) Good for you keep it up :)

Chris
Glad your headache went away after yesterday's workout I'll be doing KM today .... so did you survive unscathed talking your boys grocery shopping? I do not like taking mine as I always end up buying more crap than I need to and end up over budget :eek:

Well time is up I need to get off now and get everyone up and ready for another day :) See ya!

picture.php

Morning!

Vilma -- Have fun with KM! It is a fun one!

Not sure how i'm going to do a workout today because of the timing of my experiments...I imagine something near a 12 hour day I'm going to have to periodically jump into the school gym when I have more than 30 minutes to spare. What sucks is that I imagine the next three weeks to be like this...oh where are you Beth to get my butt out of bed before 5a?

OSIF!!

Well I'm done with my workout for today (KickMax & ETK work) and ready to tackle the jobs that need tackling ;)

Hottie even if its walking at a fast pace to keep your HR up would be good if you can't fit in a regular workout. Oy 12 hour work days are so draining :confused: I hope you can get in all that you want to do with extra energy. When I worked outside of the home I did 12 hour nights blech.

Hope you all have a great day!

picture.php

Just a quickie for me right now...

I'm taking the boys to "Big Adventures" in a few minutes...

Somehow I eeked in STS: DISC 9: LEGS! It was tough for me. She did some of the same, but some new variations, and my legs were crying a few times! .... I felt like crap again this morning, just exhausted. But my workout made me feel a TON better! Workouts freakin rock, don't they?

I'll BBL for catching up!!!

Hi ladies..

Fisnished with Disc 9 Legs for today. Thanks to already tender legs from kickmax, my legs are now jello..That was a great workout and tough..Those wall squats are still tough for me...The bonus legs on the floor were getting my legs to moan and groan!! I did the extended stretch as well..I felt my sore muscles needed it...

Hey friends!

Just stopping by really quick to say "Hi." I'm enjoying my mom's visit. I'm sad that she only has 2 days left here :( I've been working out and today I did PLB and didn't modify or skipped a rep! YAY!!! I'm so happy!! Hope everyone is doing fine! I'll BB on Monday :)

Hey Girls!

I've been wanting to get back here today, but I never have enough time! :eek:

So here I am... Ahhhhh.... sipping my Green Apple Chamomile Tea and chilling OUT for once today!

I continued to feel energized all day after my workout, So I was happy. And I needed it too! I had boys here , there, friends over, my boys over friends, it was very confusing and busy to say the least. I need to go do a head check and make sure I have the right boys!

Vilma: I guess it is OSIF! With the boys on vacation I'm all discombobled as to what day it is. DH is off this coming weekend too, so I don't feel quite as "OS" about the weekend. Just the anxiety of the stress of work and people's LIVES DEPENDING ON ME! :confused: Last weekend with my patient coding has me still thrown for a loop. but I'll get over it one day I guess. Holy sweatfest on KM blasts, huh? Those were crazy, but in a good way!

Hottie: Your days at work sound crazy coming up. It sucks to be at the start of the long stretch. You do have the weekend off, right? Enjoy your workouts!

Kathy: Disc 9 was crazy, huh? The leg workouts always leave you guessing! I did miss the firewalkers though, but the bonus work on the end, I used 5 lb weights, and my quads are already bothering me! Plus that plate work. :eek:

Joanne: Hope the sickies didn't catch you! I was just as excited when I heard my UPS man drop my STS box on my stoop! Like kid on Christmas eve excited!!! Enjoy the previews .... Did you get the Guide Book with it? It's not a biggie, but it was fun to read through and look at the pictures. I haven't been back to look at it since, but I should. Will you just do the Upper Body 1RMs? Or lower too?

Ivy: WTG on PLB! The week sure did fly! enjoy your mom!!

Okay... off I go... to catch up more.

I'm Back!!!

Howdy! We had such a great time -- best family vacation in a long time, I'd say. A lot of it had to do with the boys being happy. Travis took to snowboarding like a duck to water -- good decision to let him switch (he was miserable skiing previously). Dylan gained a lot of skills and actually enjoyed lessons, so that was a win. We stayed right on the slopes, so never had to get in the car. Oh, it was so nice to be away!

Ok, so I'm way behind on everyone's news and will probably never catch in, so I'm just jumping in. Joanne, sounds like your STS arrived -- when are you starting? My legs were burning burning burning -- even my feet were -- on the slopes, and I thought about you guys doing STS legs and how in the world can I count this as a rest week?! But I figure legs is not until Thurs., so I should be fine. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm jumping in tomorrow. I'm hoping to do some yoga tonight to loosen up a bit after all that skiing (I did try to stretch every day) and then sitting in the car for 5 hours today.

Back out for soccer with the kids -- oh, and laundry max -- it's a MOUNTAIN!!

Oh, Hottie, I'll be happy to calll you in the morning!!! Did you get to a workout today?

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.