February 10 Check in Thursday 18th********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

I am back..We got back at 2:00am yesterday morning. I didn't get a chance to come on yesterday. I was so busy. We slept late and I had a grocery shop to do and then we went to church for Ash Wednesday..Oh and the laundry filled in the rest of the time..I still have more to do too..

I will be back later to share my trip. I just wanted to get us started and say hi..

Be back later...

Welcome back, Kathy!

We've missed you!!

It's been a little slow this week here. Beth is away, YOU were away, Joanne had eye surgery and can't see :eek: and Hottie, not sure. I think she's not feeling so well according to FB :(

I'm not feeling the best either. My tickly/sore/itchy throat turned into a full blown sinus cold. Ick. But I'm pushing myself to get my workouts in, they don't seem to make me feel worse, so I might as well!

Yesterday I did "Double Shot Wednesday" and did MMA FUSION in the morning, took the boys to see Avatar in 3D in the afternoon, and came home and did GS: Legs Premix #1. !! My nose and head filled up BIG time and started feeling very icky in the evening.

Today, well, it's kind of a slow morning. Greg is home, I slept "in" (the boys are on winter break this week) until 7:15am. And just finished up with my workout. Which was GS: Chest & triceps. This one just works on that one body part until you're ready to yell "UNCLE" , I swear!

Gotta shower, do laundry, groceries, and Zach has an orthodontic appt this afternoon.

Life does not take breaks for feeling sick, does it?

Can not wait to hear about your vacation time with Mickey, Kathy!!!!

Hi Chris: Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well...That is great you are getting your workouts in..and you are correct..Life goes on even when we want a break from it.

Checking in with Low Impact Circuit today..It felt so great to get back into the workouts. While away my only exercise was walking the parks. Even though that was great...the eating wasn't. So, it didn't make up for the bad eating...or I should say just eating too much. I, for the most part, ate pretty good. Just too much of it..

Well, we had a wonderful vacation and didn't want to come home. It was so nice to get away from snow!! We got to Orlando mid morning on Tuesday and to the Disney Resort around lunchtime. We stayed at Disney's All Star Music Resort. It was a very nice resort. It had 2 pools with one of them shaped like a piano. It was cool. The weather didn't cooperate at first. Tuesday it was cold (in the 40s) and raining. So, we decided not to go to a park on Tuesday. Wednesday it was cold again and windy. But, not raining. So, we went to Animal Kingdom in the morning and Epcot in the afternoon. We bought one of those park hopper passes for 4 days. Both parks were great and we totally enjoyed all the exhibits and rides. Thursday was cool and slightly windy again. We went to MGM Hollywood Studios in the morning came back to the hotel at lunchtime to warm up and eat and then went to Magic Kingdom. Both nights we stayed late and watched the fireworks. Very cool!!! Friday was cool and raining again. So, we decided no parks that day. We drove down to Sarasota where the second part of our vacation was to begin. It wasn't nice there either. We were starting to get quite annoyed that our vacation wasn't warmer. Saturday was cooler too and windy. So, we visited with friends and did some beach walking (we did that both Friday and Saturday) to look for shells. Went to church Saturday night and took the kids to the hotel pool. Sunday was greatfully warmer in the 60s. So, we were excited to finally be warm. We spent Sunday at Magic Kingdom. Monday was warm again. YEAH!!! around 71..Really nice. We were actually getting warm and sweating a little. We spent most of Monday at Epcot then met friends in Sarasota for dinner. Tuesday was a little cooler then the other two days. But, nice. We went back to the beach and drove around siteseeing again. Then headed back to Orlando, stopping at another friend's to visit, and the airport. We arrived at the airport at around 5:15 or so. Our flight was scheduled to leave at 8:15pm. But, the plane was coming from Boston and they were getting snow. So, we were delayed. We ended up leaving Orlando at around 10:45. We got home to our house (and we couldn't have been more thrilled to see it) at around 2 in the morning.

It was a really great time for all of us. Last night after church, we all discussed our favorite and worst parts and had a great time remembering the week...

I am glad to be home and back to normal. We miss Florida though and now Vic has the bug to move back...Someday we will!!

Now, I am done with the laundry. I cleaned the house before we left. So, that was great...We got back to our school lessons today and in a little while we are going to the library..

Thanks for listening and reading about our vacation...

Be back later..

Sounds so busy, Kathy! but you definitely made the most of the weather there. I have been hearing how cold Florida is lately from friends who live there. I can only imagine it being 71 and feeling hot!!

You guys sure took in all the sites, good for you!!

Where did you live in FL when you were there? Sarasota?

LIC is a great one to jump back into!!!

Back to the grind! (but with a happier soul!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.