February 10 Check in Friday 19th********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

I finally got caught up on all the laundry...I am so glad about that..Not sure what DVD I will workout with today. I haven't made up a rotation for this week. I am going to do some cardio. Not much else on schedule for us. Relaxing will be good!

Ok, time to get breakfast and start school....

Talk to you later..

Good Morning, Kathy!

Today is supposed to be Plyo Legs (Disc 32) . I guess I can try it. My sinuses are stuffy and I feel pressure and a little headache. I'm hoping maybe a good cardio session would loosen some stuff up. I really should sleep with a humidifier in my room... I think I get so dried out at night.

But I'm debating on whether to even work out today. it's crazy how I just feel irritible if I choose NOT to. Because what if I feel WORSE tomorrow and absolutely CAN'T work out? So I'd better today. That's my crazy mind working overtime.

Laundry is daunting even on a regular week, kathy! After vacation is ridiculous, isn't it? Glad you've got that done!

Let us know what you do!

Oh, forgot to mention the MAJOR DOMS I have in my chest and triceps from GS yesterday! Holy COW! I knew it was getting in there good!!

Chris: I feel the same way about missing a workout. I always think that I can do it and same as you if I don't that maybe tomorrow will be worse and that will be 2 days! Sounds like some good DOMS. GS always does that to me too. Great workouts!! I was reading your response from yesterday....Vic and I lived in Panama City Florida before coming to VA in 1998. Lauren was born there....Vic lived in Sarasota for a while before coming to Panama City. That is the area we would like to live in after VA...

Hi...

Vic got some photos put on the computer last night. so, I thought I would share a few..

IMG_0139.jpg

Siesta Key Beach Sarasota at Sunset...Beautiful!!

IMG_0151.jpg

Vic and I at Disney in front of Cinderella's castle

IMG_0128.jpg

Siesta Key Beach Sarasota...Vic and the kids

IMG_0161.jpg

Epcot at England in the world showcase

IMG_0116.jpg

The kids at Hollywood Studios with the Cars movie cars

IMG_0110.jpg

The kids and me at the Disney Resort where we stayed

Ahhhh... Kathy... those are such cool pictures!! Looks like so much fun, you and Vic are so cute in front of the castle. Love all of them. The sunset is amazing! WOW!

Well, I pulled Plyo Legs 32 off. Not sure how. I thought about stopping a few times (dizzy), but just said, "one more, I'll modify". I know, I'm crazy, stupid and stubborn.

And of course, Alex and Jake got into trouble while I was exercising (cooking burgers in the microwave). This has been a very long week. It wouldn't be so bad if they could play outside. But they can't for long, it's too cold or there's nothing to do. I was thinking of taking them somewhere today, but I'm so done with them. I'm so pissed!!! :mad:

Hi ladies. Another short post for me. I'm really trying not to freak out here, but I can't see out of my FREAKING eye!!! :( I've been to the doctor three times this week, he keeps saying it's normal. He said he was more aggressive this time, trying to fix the problem. Well, now my cornea is swollen. Supposedly that's why I can't see. He said it would improve every day. Well, it's NOT!! I go again tomorrow to my regular eye doctor, then the surgeon again on Monday. If I don't start getting better or get a satisfactory response, I'm going to try someone else.

Needless to say, no workouts since Monday. I'm afraid to make it worse. I've lost three pounds -go figure.

Chris, good for you for pushing through on the workouts when you're feeling cruddy. OMG, burgers in the microwave? Ick! Did they eat them??

Kathy, great pictures - sounds like you had a wonderful time!!

Joanne

Joanne: Oh I hope that your eye is better soon. It sounds so uncomfortable and painful...I would be freaking out not being able to see!! Great news on the 3 pound loss though..Is it from the eye bothering you?

Chris: Glad to hear that you got to workout...Plyo legs is a tough one to do when your not 100% too. Where those burgers the precooked ones that you heat up? My kids make their own lunch all the time while I am working out. Then I got to go clean the mess. UGH!! Hope you find something to do with the kids. I get that way too. That is when I make them go outside or something. Of course, now is now a good time for outside with all the snow. But, luckily we had that week away from home. so, they are ok with being home...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.