February 09 CHECK IN -->> Tues. 17th <<--

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Just getting us started.

How is everyone?

Ivy did you get your workout in this morning already? :)

Today I'm not sure if I'll do a circuit or TM run.

Didn't get much sleep last night as DH was restless and kept get up which or course did the same for me.

He was so thoughtful though and left this am leaving me a Honey Do List :confused: and my boiled egg whites telling me to make sure I eat so I can do some running around after I drop off the kids at school - How Sweet

LMAO ah well and so my week starts off w/ a busy filled day.

BBL.......

Oh Hottie I don't have facebook so I can't view the photos :(

picture.php

Goodmorning Vilma and all who follow

Today I did B&G and then added TJ 20 min workout. I woke up at 4:50am to get my workout done and I'm happy about that. Even though I won't be getting up early for another week since my mom will be here and we sleep late. Going to get ready for work now.

Vilma: Enjoy your workout today! Yup! I got my workout in today. Even though my DS got up at 6am and I still had 30 mins left and he started fighting with sister. Urgh!

I'll BB later :)

Good morning ladies...

Ivy: Wow, great workout for you already!! Have a great day at work..

Vilma: Hope your day gets better!!

Hottie: Thanks for adding me in FB..Love the photos!!

Today is Imax for me.... I am sore today mainly shoulders..

Be back later.

Hey Girls!!

127fs1601347.gif

I'm enjoying the morning of only 1 child home. It's the boys' Winter Vacation this week. My 2 younger guys had a sleepover at Grandma's last night... so no one for my oldest to fight with. Sweet!

I didn't sleep so great either, Vilma, I feel your pain. But mine is because of going to bed late. Asleep at 11:30pm, Up at 1:00am (sugar check), Up at 4:15am (Sugar check), Up for good at 6:30am.

*sigh*

I am so feeling yesterday's workout in my biceps this morning! And it hasn't been a true 24 hours (worked out yesterday later afternoon), so I'm expecting more.

Did you guys read Cathe's STS DISC 1 post on STS forum? OMG..she is too funny!
25r30wi.gif
I love it!

Ivy: Holy COW, you did the entire B&G and then TJ 20 Minutes? I had thought you sold TJ..did you end up getting it back? Have fun with your mom!!!

Vilma: Have a good run or Circuit! let us know what you do!

Kathy: I'm with ya on IMAX today... I'm heading downstairs very shortly.. Still not feeling awake, but I think IMAX will wake me up good!

I have the rest of the morning, and then after lunch going to pick up my 2 boys, and then head to the Mall and making a trip to Borders. I'm thinking of picking up The Body Fat Solution by Tom Venuto. ...

Kathy: Have fun with Imax!

Chris: Yup! I did the whole B&G. It was long! I had found on Amazon.com all 5 of the TJ dvds for $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, I bought them like 2 months ago and it was new like they said. Then I traded some of the DVDs I don't use for the other TJ dvds. I really missed them and couldn't believe I sold them! Enjoy your day today :)

Well, I'm just got out of work an hour ago and now I have to finish my Laundry Max that I couldn't finish yesterday. It's going to be a long day today :) My mom gets here in a couple of hours, YAY!!!! I'll probably just post my workouts here this week but won't have time for personals.

Chris: I read Cathe's post too..I loved it..She has got to be fun in person..So funny!! I am feeling my shoulders more today. I think I must have pushed them some..I survuved Imax too..

Ivy: funny, I have 1 more load of laundry too..

Finished Imax..Now, I am off to run errands and take the kids to drawing lessons..

Talk to you later..

Hi ladies!

Ivy, enjoy your visit with your mom! Do you have lots of fun stuff planned? Wow!!!! What a deal on those TJs! They are fun workouts.

Vilma, I'm sure you're off completing your Honey-do list! ;) Men! Can't live with 'em - can't live without 'em sometimes! Hope you're able to get your workout in!

Hi Kathy! Good job with Imax!

Hottie, I only had a chance to skim the weekend thread and yesterday's, but I'm not on Facebook, so I can't see the pictures. :( Did I miss your report of your visit to Cathe's? You took a class with her right? I'm so jealous!! Oh, I was on here the other day and my son was peering over my shoulder and asked me "what's a Hottie Scientist?" :0

Chris, yes, it is quite peaceful when there's only one kid in the house! No arguments! I didn't realize alot of schools out east have this week off until my boss was telling me about it. She's from Albany, NY. Do they still get a spring break? I did read Cathe's post. Loved it! She's too funny.

I'm patiently (NOT!) waiting for my STS! Still can't believe I ordered it. It was an impulse buy! I'm having it delivered to work and I took off Friday. I hope it comes before then. I still don't plan to start until April, but I do want to try out some of the leg workouts. I can do those and still do CLX. Not sure when I'm going to fit in doing all the 1RMs though.

I took rest days Saturday and Sunday. Well, from workouts at least. Been feeling really funky. Both mentally and physically. Need to snap out of it!! Yesterday was Push 1 and Burn it Off. I didn't get a chance to get any heavier weights this weekend. Today was 3 combos from Amy's ASC 3.

My dad went to a new doctor yesterday. Among the 16 medications he's on, one is Reglan. Well, the doctor was amazed that they prescribed that for him - it's highly contraindicated for people with Parkinson's. He's been on it for about three months and has really been declining. He's off it now. I'm hoping he shows some improvement, although I know it's not the answer.

Work is insane. I just keep saying to myself that I'm lucky to have a job and deal with it!!

Jameson has a fever and sore throat. I called the doctor and was so glad they just prescribed an antibiotic over the phone since Caitlyn had strep. I could tell he didn't feel well, but he kept saying he was fine. He is obsessed with not missing school. Which I guess is a good thing, but sometimes he's like a little old man!! Worries way too much for his age! He was able to go to school today (no fever) so he's happy about that!

Is Beth off on vacation! If so, hope you are having a wonderful time!!

Joanne

Quick peek a boo as I still have two more things to take care of.

I ended up doing Cardio & Weights really nice but I didn't find it intense enough. :p

Arghhhh there's the phone again ... it's dh gotta go :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.