Feb 08****CHECKIN***Sunday 15th

laperez25

Cathlete
Hey girlfriends!! Where is everyone?? LOL! Hope you all are enjoying the long weekend! Just wanted to stop by and say HI! Today is rest day for me. Going to relax the rest of the day:p

Hi Ivy I just logged in just a few minutes ago.

Enjoy your rest day today.

I finally did LIC on the 8" step and burned 564 cal.:eek:
According to my workout logs I had not done that workout since 2007 wow - I didn't realize it was that long ago.

Woke up feeling like my ol' self again and have been doing stuff that I never got a chance to do yesterday.

Well off I go to read the boards .

Have a wonderful day and big Hellos to all the gals!

picture.php

Sunday Drive-By!

My legs were SOOOO sore last night at work. I guess I spoke too soon about the Disc 6 DOMS!

Had a pretty decent night, but it got "slow" towards the end, and it made me feel so tired.

Today I'm drinking lemon water and getting Subway for take-out. I was so bad the last 2 days, I need to kick myself back into shape!!

Hope you all have a nice peaceful Sunday... Because tomorrow we're going to be back to kicking but!

Ivy: Enjoy the day with the fam!

Vilma: WTG on the 8 inches and the calorie burn!!!

Beth: When do you leave? We'll miss you this week!

Okay...gotta GO!

Hi Everyone -- wow, everyone must be busy today -- not much traffic here! Well, Hottie is traveling and Kathy's probably busy with church. Joanne?!

I was busy with friends.... had a great time -- they have boys the same age as mine, so it was a rousing good time had by all. We had good food, not too much too much, you know? I sent my friend home with my smaller kettlebell and some kbell dvds. I think she's really going to like them. I also forced her to take pyramids. She hates doing splits, so I told her there is a combined premix and she said "but it's only upper and lower" and I asked "what else is there?!" We all had a good laugh, but she was looking for core work in there too. I told her to do Tracy's core work (which she loves). I was just shocked that I had to force some Cathe's on her.

We are supposed to leave tomorrow but it's been so stormy I'm not sure we'll be able to get through -- it's going to be interesting!!

Hope everyone is having a nice snuggly weekend.

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.