Feb 08****CHECK-IN**** Monday 16th

Goodmorning everyone! I can't believe I'm the first one here!

Today I woke up at 4:30am to get ready to workout at 5am and I did DM as is! It was awesome! I love DM Combo #4. I'm so glad I got this workout done early and out of my way. Time to get things ready here around the house because my mom is coming tomorrow from PR. I might not be active here starting tomorrow till the 22nd of this month because my mom will be here. Hope you all have a great workout today!

I'll BB later :)

Good morning ladies..

Ivy: Have a great day!! Good job getting that workout out of the way..I still can't believe anyone works out that early..LOL Enjoy you mom's visit!!

Yesterday was a rest day and today I will start week 3 of STS with Disc 7..I am trying to get ready for all those pushups!!! Yikes...

Be back later..

Good morning! I'm so envious of all of those people starting STS with Cathe today -- I think it'd be fun to be in on that. As I lay in bed waking up this morning, I wondered if I could do disc 1 this morning, then take legs on my trip and use body weight only, and then do the other upper body after we're back. Then I realized that was crazy -- I do think I could really use a rest week. So, I got up and did C&W which I haven't done in forever and it was really fun -- nice combo. My upper body is sore from 1RM tests I did yesterday!

So, our trip is somewhat in jeopardy -- it's just storming like crazy and we're just not sure about driving through it. I know I'm a wimp. Larry's thinking maybe we ought to just wait a day -- means losing out on a lesson and obviously hotel room for one night. We may go -- worse case we could probably crash at my sister's house tonight -- she lives in the foothills.

Joanne, when do you think you'll start STS? How are your 1RMs?

have a great day everyone! Holiday? Hopefully!

-Beth

Kathy: I still can't believe I woke up that early to workout especially to workout to DM!!! LOL! It's a routine I'm trying to get myself into because DS doesn't let me focus on my workouts sometimes because he gets into things and asks me for all this stuff while working out. Enjoy your workout today!! I heard Disk 7 has TONS of push ups! I can't wait to see my mom tomorrow! YAY!

Beth: I hope you have a safe trip. I think it's best to wait till the storm calms down. Where are you going again?

Well, back to Laundry Max!

Ivy: Disc 7 does have tons of pushups!!! I was groaning towards the end...I am doing that laundrymax too...then it will be ironingmax..yuck!!! Enjoy your mom..

Beth: I hope your trip works out and you can go tonight...Have fun!!

Checking back with Disc 7 and the tons of pushups done..Then I did the medicine ball abs which I really enjoyed..I even did the partner part and just pretended to pass it or toss it. Great workout..My favorite abs so far..

Now the laundry awaits me....

Hey All!

Gearing up to head downstairs and do DISC 7: Chest Shoulders Biceps + Medicine Ball Abs (hope I can find my medicine ball! :eek:)

I had a rough rough ROUGH morning at work and I have to shake off this feeling that I did something wrong/failed to do something right. I hate it! Hope my workout helps me!!!

BBL!!

Kathy: I've heard more today about Disk 7 having TONS of push ups. I hate doing push ups and I know I would have dreaded that. Great workout though! WTG! I'm STILL doing Laundry Max. I still have tons of loads to do.

Chris: I'm sorry you had a rough morning. I hope you feel better :) Enjoy Disk 7. Can't wait to hear what you think of the 182 push ups, LOL! YES, 182!!! My friend counted them, lol.

Hee hee.

Hee hee hee hee.

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!!

Cathe's class is awesome. Don't have much time but if you're on FB I have my pics up there. Have to tailor to screaming nieces. I am SO happy I went!

Hee hee.

Hee hee hee hee.

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!!

Cathe's class is awesome. Don't have much time but if you're on FB I have my pics up there. Have to tailor to screaming nieces. I am SO happy I went!

AWESOME!!! You are so lucky!! I bet it was FUN!! Glad you were able to go and that you had a great time. I'm going to FB to check the pics:p

HOLY CRAP, HOTTIE! Your pictures are soo damn cool!! I'm living vicariously though you!!! AND you look fantastic! Look at those arms!

So yeah, I did Disc 7! Back to the gazzillion push ups! 182!?! :eek: But it was kind of cool. I feel like if I'm struggling, something is working. Even if I do them on my knees.

And yes! I also feel a little better about my horrific morning at work....

Ivy:
How did you feel working out so early? DM had to be tough at that time!

Kathy: Disc 7 was cool, huh? I'm still loving the movements through all the exercises, so quick, before you know what's happening! I did the Medicine Ball abs (though couldn't find my MB and used an 8 lb weight). DH helped me with the partner abs! (I used my stability ball for throwing). It was very very cool, and up there with my favorites (along with Pilates). Oh, and I had DOMS from Pilates too!, did you?

Beth: Hope you are safe! And have fun! LOL @ wanting to start STS this week while you're away!! You nut, you!

Okay..I better get my arse in gear and start dinner, and shower later! ugh I'm behind!!

Chris: All the STS workouts have been wonderful and I have been nicely sore. Not so bad that I can't move. I love that.. Glad you day turned out better!!

HOLY CRAP, HOTTIE! Your pictures are soo damn cool!! I'm living vicariously though you!!! AND you look fantastic! Look at those arms!

So yeah, I did Disc 7! Back to the gazzillion push ups! 182!?! :eek: But it was kind of cool. I feel like if I'm struggling, something is working. Even if I do them on my knees.

And yes! I also feel a little better about my horrific morning at work....

Ivy: How did you feel working out so early? DM had to be tough at that time!

Kathy: Disc 7 was cool, huh? I'm still loving the movements through all the exercises, so quick, before you know what's happening! I did the Medicine Ball abs (though couldn't find my MB and used an 8 lb weight). DH helped me with the partner abs! (I used my stability ball for throwing). It was very very cool, and up there with my favorites (along with Pilates). Oh, and I had DOMS from Pilates too!, did you?

Beth: Hope you are safe! And have fun! LOL @ wanting to start STS this week while you're away!! You nut, you!

Okay..I better get my arse in gear and start dinner, and shower later! ugh I'm behind!!

Chris: WTG on getting through Disk 7!!! I felt great while doing DM, except almost at the end (17 mins left) I was starting to feel tired. Tomorrow is B&G :D Waking up at 5am.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.