Fantastic 40s - weeks of 4/6

fitover40

Cathlete
Hi ladies! Hope some of you are out there, I know a couple are gone this week.

I'm on the last week of Meso2, I'm looking forward to the rest week. I've found a secret to sleeping that is working for me so I'm not as tired as I was after Meso1. I take my Calcium/Mag at night, it helps me sleep! I've had fabulous sleep for the last week.

I did my Walmart shopping today. Newsweek was there taking pics for an article on shopping and the economy. They asked to take my picture shopping, then looking through my coupons, then they caught back up to me when I checked out and took pics of all my coupons as the cashier scanned them. I saved $25 which is normal for me, about 12% in coupons. Don't know if my pic will be selected, but with my luck it will be because this is the ONE time I've ran out shopping without changing into nicer clothes! My outfit surely didn't show of my workout physique and it probably had cat hair on it too!

If anyone gets Newsweek let me know if you ever see me! :p gotta run for now

Hi everyone.

I've been an intermitent poster of late. Don't know where the time goes. I'll have to read last weeks thread to catch up.

I am terrible at rotations!!! I've gotten all the way to Chaleans lean for life circuit 2 weeks in and I don't want to do it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Chalean!! So I can't figure it. I may just start the Lean for Life circuit this week and see how I go.

Lisa - tell me more about the calcium/magnesium are they both in the one tab? How many mgs? I'd love to solve my sleeping issues using something like this.

Andrea, I'm taking 1000mg Calcium, 500 mg Magnesium and 400 mg Vit D at night. It's all in one pill but I don't think that makes a difference. I asked my boss if it was my imagination that it was helping me sleep and she said it does because calcium relaxes your nervous system. It's worth a shot, besides we need more calcium and vit d anyway---the magnesium is so you don't get constipated from the calcium. The Vit D helps your body absorb the calcium better. Give it a couple of days to get into your system to work. I quit taking it to see if I saw a difference, the 1st night not taking it I still slept, the 2nd and 3rd Night I didn't (was awful), the 4th I took it but still didn't sleep, then the 5th, ah, slumber. I'm never going to be caught without it! I hope it works for you! I'm so glad to have found this as the sleep was getting worse. This past week should have been my worst week for sleeping in my cycle and I've still been sleeping (I hope I don't jinx myself)!

Thanks Lisa I'm off to google it now and see what I can find avail here in Australia.
I stuck to goal today and that was to start the Lean for life Phase of Chalean. I'm pleased I "made" myself get back on the weight training wagon, as I had fallen off the rotation in a big big way.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi everyone! Hope all are well. This is my recovery week, just trying to do some cardios that I haven't done in a long time. Lisa, my folks get Newsweek, I will be looking for you! Does the magnesium upset your stomach? Andrea, good to see you back! We have missed you! Seems like everyone is on vacation this week. Ronne and Kathryn I know. Not much new around here, just snow, hopefully it will be gone by Easter, then my DD will be able to wear her Easter dress and not snow pants! Have a good day. Mary

Hellos to everyone! I rode the bike today and walked the dog, we are having beautiful weather here again, finally.

Mary, enjoy your rest week, I'm looking forward to mine as there are a few step workouts I'd like to do that I haven't done in a while. Let me know if you see me in Newsweek, or an article on Walmart, the economy, and shopping and not me so I know to buy it or not (and can tell everyone else to or not). THANKS!

Andrea, I knew I would jinx myself on my sleeping! I was awake for an hour last night and took 1/2 of a Tylenol PM to get back to sleep. So I slept in late, I feel good though. Well, as good as I can feel, I have cramps, in fact that is what woke me up. It's funny having cramps and not much else at TOM since I had that procedure done, but I still worry I need to check myself just in case.....ah the mind, it does such things to you.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi, very quick fly by post.
Lisa I bought the calcium, magnesium. Took it last night expecting a miracle! Not to be. My back was very painful last night so I don't think anything would've put me to sleep through the pain. Night two tonite.

got to go. see ya.

Hi. Everyones away so its just me! I hope someone else pops in, so I'm not just talking to myself. I've hurt my back and woke up this morn and its still quite painful. Its an ongoing injury that hurts for a couple of days then it disappears then I obviously re hurt it and it comes back again. However its getting a little painful (well alot painful).

Thats my little whinge for the day,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.