Explain check-ins, please!

bestoutwest

Cathlete
I have been wanting to check in someplace over here, but I'm not sure where! Can someone explain what the check-ins are for and is everyone/anyone invited to join in?

TIA!!;)

Hi Edie, The check-ins are just daily check-ins for like minded folk. Let's see, the Daily one is just a posting of whatever workout you have done that day, with a little chit chat. The Cheetah's are mostly runners (I think, correct me if I'm wrong.) Weight watchers are, well, member of Weight Watchers. Hardcore are what they say, as is the monthly rotation check in. The Haters hate cardio, but use the check in to push each other to do it anyway. They are kind of crazy. I post on a couple, as do others. You are welcome on any. Just kind of hang out and see which ones seem to suit your personality.

Hey Edie....just for the record. We at the chinner's checkin started out by motivating/helping each other to do chinups. But it is no longer a chinnin only thread. Now we talk about donuts/yoga/workouts in general and we are currently all commiting to a day which will commemorate all Cathe's new workouts. It's the "do 5 workouts in one day" Cathe Quintathalon. }( }( }( :p :p :p :p :p

Briee (your welcome to join us!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.