ETL Friday 1/19

JAFitMama

Cathlete
Diane- I didn't end up using the lentil piloff mix in the stuffed portabellos. I used
Eezekial Bread ( made it into croutons) sauteed the mushroom stems in a bit of olive oil, added the croutons and garlic and parsley and Braggs Liquid Aminos. Marsala or sherry would have been preferrable to the Braggs. Any way I will make them again!

Today-
B- fruit smoothie after my run
L- left overs from earlier dinners this week ~~or~~ a hearty veggie soup w/ beans or lentils
L- fruit and coffee w/ soy milk
D- Not sure yet... but of course it will have a salad with it.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Judy...the recipe sounds good. I use Braggs alot, one of my favorite things to add.

Yesterday was good:
half genisoy bar and coffee before workout
B: fruit smoothie
Snack: other half of bar
L: Big salad, with added kidney beans and diced Quorn, an apple
Snack: genisoy bar (I was hungry!)
D: black bean chili with cilantro pesto (leftover), steamed brocolli, a few tatter tots and a salad.
Dessert: fruit smoothie split with DH.

Looks like everyone is doing well.

Today's plan:

B: fruit smoothie with soy milk and flaxseed
L: either salad and veggie burger?? I don't really know yet, depends on where I go.
D: I probably have to stay late at work, so will probably get another veggie burger since it is one of the few places that stays open late enough for dinner downtown.

So excited because tomorrow we are going to try the Fields of Green vegan restaurant for dinner. Should be a good change of pace.

meal 1: kashi bluberry morning cereal with rice milk
meal 2: ezekial pita pockets with peanut butter on top, apple
meal 3: lentil curry recipe (from vegan planet cookbook, I just used lower fast coconut milk)
Meal 4: banana carbob smoothie

tonight for dinner i will probablly have some seitan and a salad, I am not sure yet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.