Early Risers: Up & Adam Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today I did one of the timesaver pre-mixes from Gym Style Legs. It is nice that they have those as an option to the full workout, or I probably would have blown it off today.. I was very tired this morning.

Did everyone notice that they have started a separate forum for STS questions? How nice is that?

Deanie:
I use the GNC brand of protein powder.. just mix one scoop with about 12 oz of water and ice each day in the blender. I use it to take my vitamins etc. I have been curious about the Lean Dessert brand that everyone is talking about. The flavors sound yummy. Someone on another thread said she puts it in her oatmeal . Do you mix it with water? I don;t think I would like to drink the bananna nut bread one as a drink.. but would like to try it in oatmeal. Are there good chocolate flavors?

Beavs:
How do you mix your protein with cereal?

Karin:
Cudos on the weight loss! :)

Have a great day!

Deb ;-)

Good Morning!

Today was stretch max with the band. I woke up late and only had time for that, good thing I like it:)

I did notice the seperate STS forum, I think its great!

Deb~ I've only tried the banana nut bread flavor so far. I'm not a big chocolate person, so the only other flavor I wouuld like to try is the cinnimon(sp?)roll. I put 1 TSBP in my premade oatmeal, mix it up, and nuke it. (I cook my steel cut oats overnight)

Beavs~ I think its great you have a personal trainer, do you like her? I hope shes give you challenging workouts. Any good nutrition tips? keep us posted...

Karin~ Great job on the weight loss!

Have a great day!
Deanie

Deb: I like the GS timesavers...less filler and I can hit my body parts heavy and get it over with. I eat my cereal separate and follow up with a protein (mixed with skim milk) drink chaser. :9

Deanie: My trainer is awesome. She gives me a bit of nutritional advice (beef up, literally...lol, on the protein and eat a good protein/carb combo) and she has designed a rotation for me to follow, the exercises are up to me. Right now I am to do four session of moderate cardio 30/40 min per week, followed by abs and lower back. The other two days a week I need to work the rest of my body heavy, two or three sets of ten reps (by the ten I should be pretty much at failure...if I can't lift that weight anymore I can drop a bit lower). I'm eagerly awaiting an appointment with one of the trainers at the gym to find out to use all the machines.

This evening I will be taking my very first spinning class with a fellow Catheite which should be fun. That will be my cardio for the day!

Deb, my legs are quivering just thinking about GS legs. That workout is killer.

Deanie, I love the SM segment with the band. It's my favorite.

Beavs, have fun spinning tonight. It's my favorite form of cardio.

Well, I have kind of fallen off the morning workout train this week. So, tonight I am going to do a spinervals workout on the spinning bike after I get home from work. I'm not sure which one yet. I do so well getting up the first two days of the week and then I just can't do it on Wed and Thurs. It's not even like I sleep late on those days that I don't get up to workout because I still get up at 5:30 to make my bus. I just can't get to bed early enough. It's the only time that DH and I get to see each other. I guess working out early two days a week is better than none. At least I can run my errands on those nights, right??? Boy, I can convince myself of anything ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.