++Early Risers! TGIF! ++

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I did an I-Tread this morning. I am so glad it is Friday!

Deanie:
Glad you had a good stretch yesterday! I am so bad about getting those in and I know how important they are. Did you ever do the Sprint 8 HIIT workout?

Karin:
Having to be at work at 6:00 am and still getting in a workout before is amazing!:) 2 full body workouts a week is pretty tough work! Do you do this so you can do extra cardio?

Have a great day and start to the weekend!

Deb;-)

Good Morning all!

Today was Core Synergistics. I can't believe I woke up and worked out- I was up till midnight! (had Mahjong at my house) My in-laws are coming for the weekend though, and they'll be here at noon, so I had no choice.

Deb~ I looked in my manual for the treadmill, and that is the Sprint 8 program that I do:)

Karin~ I agree with Deb- great job working out and then gettig to work at 6am!!}(

have a great weekend!
Deanie

Deb - I think that itread is a perfect way to start the day! I will be doing one tomorrow before lifting at the gym. Yes, I do full body workouts so that I can get in some more cardio. Also, I don't really enjoy lifting weights all that much so I do the minimum that I need to.

Deanie - Have a great visit with your in-laws. Do you get along pretty well or is it going to be a stressful weekend?

Last night I did Suffer-O-Rama, which is a spinervals workout on my spin bike. Isn’t that name hysterical? OMG, this workout was hard. I was dying by the end. Also, the DVD case said that it was 45 min long, but it was 53 min. How can they lie to me like that :)? Today is a rest day and I am so excited. I hadn’t been working out too regularly before the challenge and to go from that to 6 days a week has been tough, but so far I am hanging in there.

Happy Friday!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.