Early Risers--Super Saturday!

Beavs

Cathlete
Where is everyone today??? :eek:

I did total body heavy weights this a.m., followed by breakfast and a nice visit with mom. I'm off to clean the house! I hope you have a great day (and got your workouts in!)

Good afternoon!

Today was CK, was running late, so I ended up doing CK warm up, power drills, and stretch only. Still fun.

Beavs~ Hope you have a nice visit with mom. I will be cleaning the house today too (well vacumming- don't want to do to much at once:) )

Deb/Karin- hope you are having a fun day!

Deanie

Hi,

I did not check in..got up at 6:00 am ( not early for me!) and it felt like half the morning was gone! I had a pedicure/wax to get to, and some errands to run.. no workout as today is my rest day.

Deanie:
Now I recognize the song, once you said "The Who"...here I thought it was another one of those groups from the 90's that I never heard of..lol. I too am getting tired of listening to the same stuff but have no idea where to start to listen to different stuff. Yes. Texas and Mexico should be a little warmer than here..:)

Beavs:
I may have to try the 4DS Bootcamp now that you said it wasn;t too bad. I am not one for jumping around etc. That and I don;t have a lot of room in my workout area.. I cannot do those runs back & forth that we saw in the clips.. which one was that? who is Lily Allen?

Hi Karin!

Have a great day!

Deb :)

Deb: I think the back and forth runs you speak of were the "Suicide Runs" from bootcamp but I am sure you could modify.
6:00am not early for you??! Wow! I slept in until 7:30 ;)

Deanie: Glad you still squeeze in a workout ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.