++Early Risers: Rise& Shine It's Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did the 4DS Kickbox only pre-mix.. somehow I was not into it today:-( . Tomorrow will be better I am sure!

Just wanted to start the thread today...I will BBL

Deb:)

Hi all

I woke up early, head pounding, set alarm for 2 hours more sleep:+ :7 I will try and workout later....

Deb- the kickbox in 4DS is my favorite! Sorry you weren't into it.

Have a great day all!
Deanie

Morning, everyone!
I did Amy Bento's All Step Challenge 2 this a.m. - LOVED IT!! There's a definite learning curve, but once I got the steps, it was so much fun.

See ya later!
Terri

Hi,

I'm back. Had a shower and some oatmeal. I think I may be coming down with DH's cold.. x( . I am going to fight it off!

Beavs:
I may have to "cave" and look at those CC's. I am an I-Train girl! although I don't like their elipticals ( I-Climbs) much.

Karen:
It looks like we only had a downspout fall down from the wind..no serious damage thank God! Can't wait to see your pics from the trip.

Deanie:
REST REST REST! that's all I'm going to say LOL :)

Jill:
I hope you can get back soon!

Hi Terri and all that follow:

Have a great day!

Deb ;-)

Deb: Sounds like you had an "eh" a.m. It happens. ;) I'm happy to create another Coach Sean convert. Enjoy!! I hate running but Sean keeps me going for 40 minutes or so....

Deanie: Get some rest. Pounding Head = Rest!!

Terri: You are quite brave. I love Amy Bento but have not nor will I attempt any of her step workouts. I have enough trouble with Cathe's footwork!

I did 4DS lower body and core and followed up with 4DS triceps and biceps. I did w=the warm up from the KickBox portion. I just need to get my arse to bed earlier. I did make it to bed last night by 9:00 but 8:00 would have been better. I took my dog over to the nursing home to visit my mom. A fuzzy face always helps one smile :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.