Early Risers it's the Weekend!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just a quick drop in to start the thread.. Today is my rest day so no workout. I am headed off to work at the Buffalo Kennel Club dog show..did anyone pre-order STS? I am invoice # 17,825! Can't imagine they started at 00001? I don;t think that many have pre-ordered...but you never know!

Have a great day!

Deb:)

Good Morning All :)

I woke up at 6:30, preordered! (#17,850) and now I am off to do Legs and Back and ARX before the kids and DH get up!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Deanie

I'm doing 4DS legs, core, biceps and triceps today but I think I may take a little snooze beforehand. It is the weekend after all.

I'm back at home!! Thank goodness. I had a great trip (both business wise and fun wise), but I am glad to be home. I couldn't sleep very well on the trip. I roomed with two other people and they had it so hot in there that I was very uncomfortable. Plus, the one girl kept the light on reading at night. I woke up fairly early and have just been hanging out. I might workout today, but I might not. I am not feeling too inspired to do anything right now. I might do some yoga (it would be great to stretch after that car ride) or an iballet.

No STS for me. I am just not that hardcore :D . It sounds like a great system though. I can't wait to hear how everyone likes it.

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Today I plan on trying the Absolute Kickboxing pre-mix that is about an hour. I am not a cardio person and my body is telling me I have to do a heavy leg workout because it is Sunday and that is what I do on Sunday! I am trying to shake things up a bit.

Deanie:
I didn;t realize you were doing P90x ..is it the new one?

Beavs:
You go ahead and take as many snoozes as you want! That is what the weekend is for.:)

Karin:
I am glad you had fun on your trip...not my cup of tea, rooming with other people...I need my "alone" time when I travel for business. I can barely tolerate the meetings and then dinners afterwards.. I am always the first one back to my room..

Have a great day and rest of the weekend!

Deb;-)

I have another snooze scheduled for today Deb! LOL! Sometime today I will be doing 4DS chest, back, triceps, and biceps. I really love the weight work for the 4ds!

Happy Sunday!

Today is a rest day for me:)

Deb~ I am doing P90X- the old not the new. I started Dec. 3rd and I am really enjoying it! Its challenging and fun. I won't be getting the X+ for a while though, I want to do another round of the X in June, and I just ordered Cathes new series (so I won't be getting anything new for a while-LOL :7 ) I hope you enjoy your workout, I also am not a cardio person. I do enjoy kickbox the best though!

Beavs~ Love the snooze button!!! I hope you can move after your workout today- its hard:)

Karin~ Welcome back! Sorry about your "roommates" for the trip. At least you are home now!!

Have a great day all
Deanie

Hi,

Deanie:
I have the first P90x too. I did a full Classic rotation when I first got it. I love the upper body work. Hate the yoga, hate the Kenpo, hate the leg workout.. so basically when I use it now it is for upper body only and I sub everything else! That's why I never considered looking at the P90x + or whatever it is called and ordered STS.. more my kind of program..:)

Deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.