Early Risers! Its Tuesday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I did a new 45 minute I-Tread this moring. Burned 322 calories.

Deanie:
Keep on "Bringing it"!

Beavs:
Hope you are all rested and ready to go!

Karin:
Nice job on the spinning!

Jill:
Welcome back!

Have a great day!

Deb
;-)

Good Morning :)

Plyo X today....I know I'm crazy, but I love this workout}(

Deb~ Nice calorie burn:)I down loaded an I-train a few months ago, and still haven't tried it yet. I'm looking forward to trying it after the X. Its a ballet workout.

Karen~ My DH does spinning! Its a great workout! Do you do any dvds? He mostly does his ipod on the bike.

Beavs~ Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Jill~ welcome back (or should I say Good Early Morning!;-) )

Have a great day all!
Deanie

Deb, are you addicted to itrain workouts like me? I do at least two per week. Have you tried cardio coach? I like CC, but for some reason I use itrain the most.

Deanie, I use some DVDs and some mp3 workouts. I have some spinervals workouts which are really good. My DH will also use these workouts too and he doesn't find them annoying. I got a Mindy Mylrea cycle workout from Netflix and DH walked in the room when I was doing it and said "Holy cr@p this lady is annoying" :). Do you have a spinning bike at home? If you do have a spinning bike at home and want to borrow some spinervals workouts, let me know.

Beavs, what workout did you end up doing this morning?

Jill, how did your morning workout go?

I almost posted without saying what I did :7 . I did Supersets this morning. I know people characterize this workout as intermediate, but I think if you do it with heavy enough weights that it is tough. Also, it is on the shorter side, which means that I don't have to get up earlier. I am going to research some of Cathe's premixes and see how to shorten some of her longer weight workouts.

Have a great day everyone.

Deb: iTreads are fun. Speaking of which, I'm going to do Cardio Coach tomorrow (I have one iTread, a walking workout with Grace who I am sorry to say I find annoying).

Deanie: You are crazy! How do you stand Tony? LOL! I switch the settings so they play music over him but I really don't care for the cheesy "muscle rock" guitars riffs they play either.

Karin: I don't have Supersets but it sounds fun.

I could sleep in a little today, so I got up at 7:00 and did the GS Legs 49 minute premix. I'll probably shoot for the full 67 this weekend. I had to get to the hospital for my mom's tests (everything is ok) so I was a bit short on time. Tonight I will be meeting with my personal trainer who is going to help me design a kick a$$ Cathe rotation. She is really cool, a regular Iron Woman competitor who is very familiar with Cathe's work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.