Early Risers: ** It's Tuesday!**

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I was up at 4:17, did Pure STrength Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. I sometimes forget how much I like these workouts!

Deanie:
What I am doing now is 4DS Kickbox, Legs & Core, and the 2 Pure STrength workouts for upper body. Then on alternate days, 3 40 minute I-Treads. This way I get 4 cardio in and 3 weight workouts in 6 days. I have to have a rest day. I am so excited about STS! Especially now since she is putting more stuff on the blog.

Beavs:
Wow 90 minutes is a lot of time to be lifting! I think your idea of splitting it up is a good one. :)

Karin:
I love DOMS don't you?..:D

Have a great day!

Deb

Good Morning Deb and all who come after :)

Today was Plyo X. I'm not a big fan of cardio, so this is right up my alley!

Deb~ I like that rotation- I really like PS (better than GS) and I think it is under rated on the boards. Are itreads for the treadmill only? I like to listen to my ipod on the treadmill.

Beavs~ My attention would be wandering also with such a long workout. I'm good for about 60ish minutes! Good idea to split that up- it would probably be more productive for your body too.

Karin~ I hope you have a good workout today:)

I am a teacher at a nursery school-> parent/teacher conferences today! Grabbing my coffee and I'm out the door with younger DS!

Have a great day!
Deanie

Hi ladies! Not much time this morning. I had to take DH to the airport so I drove to work today. I woke up at 5:15 and did my bosu knee PT stuff and the balanced core premix of core max. I didn't have time for stretching so I am going to do a 20-30 min stretch/yoga workout tonight.

Deb: If I ever get in a bar fight I'd like you on my side Ms. Pure Strength ;-)

Deanie: I did good for the 90 but I really need to cut a few exercises out. I should be lifting heavy enough that I won't have the juice to do too much more.... Let me know what you think of Plyo X

Karin: Have you tried Classical Stretch? I love it.

Today I did a 30 minute iTrain walk on the treadmill, followed by abs, back, biceps, and triceps. I also met with the trainer who showed me how to use some of the equipment. I can't wait to try out the smith machine :p <I'm easily amused....>

Beavs~ I like Plyo X, I don't think its all that hard though. I think if you did Imax 3 intervals only and KM cardio only that would be harder.}( The hardest move for me on Plyo X is the rock star jumps the second time around. I don't even know what a smith machine is, not sure I want to}( :p :7

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.