Do what you what just get it done for Apirl 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will go for a long walk with the dogs today.

I will be back with personals. Have a great weekend.

Belinda - I think I am going to ship our dog over to you so that he gets his walking in!

Today I did Step Moves. I too will be taking our dog out for a walk(s) later today. DH has to work all weekend so he will be sleeping most of the day. I will be out spending his money! ha! Just kidding...I'll spend my own... :eek:

Hello to Sherry, Amelia, and Heidi! What does everyone else have planned for today?

Hey girls

I have no idea what im doing today...it will be a cardio. Im afraid to walk to the dog because the pollen is so bad right now and so far(knock on wood) it hasn't effected my Asthma yet. I may do that Kelly Coffee Meyer step workout that i have...its pretty tough.

ok, the kids are arguing about something that is pointless im sure, time for mommy to be referee now...bbl

Happy Saturday!

PUB done! It was supposed to be yesterday's workout, but DD had soccer practice last night, and my brother is in town, so afterwards we went out to dinner. Still kept in clean - salad and a wrap.

Upped the weights today for chest work, and everything else is in just the right spot, so by the time I got to abs, I just couldn't hold the stability ball up. Planks and pikes didn't happen, either. Muscles are feeling good getting the workout.

Belinda - I agree with Karen - you are great at walking your dogs. Ours is starting to get short runs in with me and DS. Now that spring is finally here (and he starts track on Monday), we are anxious to get outside.

Karen - How do you like Step Moves? I haven't really done the STS step workouts yet. Enjoy your shopping!

Amelia - Hope the kids stop arguing long enough so you can get your workout in. And hope the weather doesn't bother you too much.

I have spring fever, so I think I'm going to get some pansies this weekend. Still too cold for anything else.

Hope you all have a great weekend. See you tomorrow.

Almost forgot . . .

Belinda - check out Runner's World. They can help develop a training schedule based on your current running schedule and rate, target distance, and length of time until the race. It it's now on the home page, I know it's on the training tab.

Hope that helps.

Sherry-Nice job on your workout, love PUB. Hows BFL going ? I did that program a few years back and really liked it, at one point i was lifting really heavy for legs(can't remember the #s) and I kept my diet super clean too. Its a great program...

My workout is done. Decided on Kelly Coffee Meyers Athletic Step...i was really breathing hard during this workout for some reason :confused: had to keep motivating myself to move on. I pushed through it...my lungs kept getting tight so i started back on Clariton again. (I already take a preventative for Asthma that usually works great)

Hello to everyone that follows!

Good evening,

I am up early, DH had to go to work:confused:

Where on earth is spring:confused: It was so cold outside today, only in the 40's:rolleyes: I need sunshine soon! We did walked the dogs, but only for 30 min! Way to cold!

Amelia, hope the meds help soon. Poor thing! I need to check out Kelly Coffee Meyers Athletic Step! Never done any of her workouts! Great job!

Sherry, I went on Runner's World website, will use their plan or the couch 5K (they also have a 10K plan). They all look great. Thanks for the help! Nice job, on PUB/upping your weight and eating clean:D

Have a great evening/night!

Karen, had to laught when I read your post! Go ship your dogs over:p I will walk them. I still haven't done SM yet. How do you like it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.