DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE weekend of 6/13

punka274

Cathlete
Morning girls

I haven't been logging my food lately, so im starting back to that today. My eating hasn't been bad though....it just makes me insane when i don't know how many calories im eating:confused:

I never did get in a workout yesterday but if i get one in today and tomorrow this week wasn't a total lost! SO today is weigths from 4ds, back and biceps then some cardio. They'll be working on my water today so i hope i don't have any interuptions:mad:

Hey to Belinda,Karen and Heidi....bb after work this morning. I hope it isn't a crazy day there:rolleyes:

Amelia - Your so funny. Tracking calories (or in your case NOT tracking them) does make you feel insane sometimes - I feel the same way. I hope your able to get your water working today - I can only imagine how inconvenient this has all been for you. :(

I was going to get up this morning and get my workout in before DH came from work - but then decided to catch up on some sleep instead. :) I'm up and still half asleep now - but I'm going to go get my haircut in a little over a hour. Hopefully it turns out nice! It was supposed to be nice out today - but right now we have clouds and sprinkles. I want to lay outside some time this weekend and work on getting a tan before our trip at the end of the month. (I'm WAY too white)

Anyway, I am going to try to sneak in Legs and Glutes and some abs later today. I hope everyone has a great day. :)

Workout done a couple of hours ago....did 4ds back and biceps then i took the dog out for an interval run with some powerwalking. Its hot out today and very humid,i was sweating buckets. In total i burned 493 calories in about 65mins.

I then took a shower in my own shower yep, we are back to normal around here agian, thankgoodness:confused: the funny thing is that my DH was off today and he was helping the handyman. DH was able to find the problem...there was a leak underneath some pinestraw. The handyman claims that he already looked there and Dh wanted to make sure, im glad he did.

banana_smiley_28.gif
this is my happy dance girls;) yay,we have water!

Karen-How was legs & glutes? Ive been laying in the sun about twice a week and i have somewhat of a tan...a little brown. I live next to a lake so laying beside it always gets me good....:confused:

Hey to Heidi and Belinda! I guess Belinda is enjoying time with your hubby at the resort...sounds nice!

Last edited:
Amelia - I am so happy for you! YAY! The water is back! Sometimes you have to wonder about those handy men.... I haven't been outside in the sun yet today - for some reason I was really tired after getting my hair cut (which ended up being one of those angled bob thingys - looks awesome). Tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer outside so I WILL be out there for sure tomorrow! BTW - great job on your wo today! Awesome calorie burn!

I just finished legs and glutes + BM2 abs. I haven't done LG much since I've had it - one thing I always remember though is that it always spikes my heart rate because she moves so quickly. (maybe its just me .... or all of those leg presses) I ended up having a calorie burn of 305. :)

Our dog is going nuts so I need to go take him for a w-a-l-k before he explodes out the front window.

Great workout Karen!! Im glad you like your new haircut! I know what haircut your talking about,my SIL has an angle bob(i think its called) and its looks cute!!! My HR spikes during leg presses too...i always sigh when i have to get ready to do those:confused:

Good Morning

Today is a cardio and abb work. Were taking the kids to a swim park later so i need to get it done right quick. Probably another outside run/walk...it sure is pretty outside this morning. I haven't been out yet so if its super humid that i will do a CC on the treadmill!

Eating was great yesterday! I made frosted brownies for the kids and didn't even taste them:D thats amazing for this chocoholic;)

workout done...except the abbs:eek: I did CC V 4 because it was too hot & humid out...feels good to have it out of the way! Were getting ready to head to the pool. Can't wait to relax in the sun!

Where is everybody.....have a good day!

Amelia - Great job on avoiding those brownies! Brownies are my favorite...especially when they are nice and moist from the butter. (my mom has a really good (but bad) recipe for those...) My eating hasn't been too hot lately...

I think I will take a rest day today. I was out in the patio/garden this morning reading my book. (and trying to figure out where I can lay out later today where our neighbors won't see me in my bikini) I discovered one of our neighbors are having a party of some sorts today. Just my luck! I can't possibly lay out there now! Grrr.... I just got back from a walk with our dog - now I will venture to the basement to do some painting...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.