DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Valentines Day!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Valentines Day!

What are you plans for today! DH and I will go to Nuernberg visit my sisters, first I get my hair done! In the evening we meet up with my sisters:D, we are going to our favorite Greek restaurant :p:p:p

I will finsih my coffee, than off to my workout! I will do Pyramid Legs today!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Monring

I have to work for part of the day then its grocery shopping then i may get in a workout...may take a rest day. TTOTM is very close and im feeling it:confused: very cranky lately.

Belinda-Fun day planned...ive never had greek food...sounds yummy! enjoy your day...Happy Valentines Day to You!!!

Hey everyone - happy valentines day!

Not a whole lot planned today. Some cleaning, school work, and maybe some running around. I want to plan out my meals for next week so I can get everything at the grocery store at one time. I really do hate grocery shopping though. People are always so pushy with their carts. :mad:

This morning I slept in a hour. :) I then got up and did Cardio and Weights. I was pooped out and sweating buckets by the time I finished. I burned 692 calories. :D

Hello to you all,

Busy morning organizing the cellar. LOADS TO GET RID OF!

No workout yesterday or today. Maybe later. Running up to the Home Depot shortly for shelving units.

Enjoy Your Valentines Day!

Great job for all that got it done today! ;)

BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.