DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE! For Thursday, Jan 28th

fitvix

Cathlete
Hey Everyone!

It looks really cold and windy outside by me today. I don't want to go out there.... I've got a Excel training class today though so I have to go. I suppose training is better then going to work! :rolleyes:

This morning I did MMA Boxing. I didn't try this one out before today and I really liked it! Lots of fun!

Sherry - Yes, I am cranking the workouts. I missed working out while I was taking that winterim class (just got my grade yesterday - A!!). I am getting really serious about my eating and stuff too. I am determined to stick with it during STS to reap some good benefits from it. How is your new job going?

Hey girls, finished my workout earlier. I did MM timesaver then a 30min dogwalk.

Dh told me some bad news( sigh,more bad news) he's getting laid off for one month...:confused: he's suppose to go back to work in march. At least he can get unemployment for that one month and its only going to be for a month( i hope). Im ok, just kinda bummed:(

Sherry-Sounds like you had a very productive day yesterday...i hope today was a little less busy.

Karen-Great job on your grade! have a great workout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.