DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SUNDAY!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Yesterday I did CCC! Had a very busy day yesterday, getting ready for our move. Almost talked myself out of working out, glad I didn't! I didn't get my abs in yesterday, I will do them today! Maybe I will fit in a stretch:eek:

I still have 4 more giant boxes I have to go through, in the basement. Our house in Germany is over 2800 sq.ft. not including the basement/attic or the the storage building/garage:p I have a huge house and yard! Why do you think, I am always cleaning:eek: have to keep up! LOL!

We put our house up for sell on the military website, hope we will sell it soon!

I need to do more packing, didn't realize I own so many cloth:eek:, I guess I went a little crazy shopping this year, lol! Still need to clean out one of the frige (we have 2 giant ones) and stove today.

I will try to be back later! I hope!

Hi everyone!

Beautiful day outside today. Perfect to get out and do things, but yesterday I started getting a cold with cough. Very much want to get out and about, but anytime I start doing something a bit more vigorous, I start a hacking frenzy. Very frustrating! Want to be out running in the fresh air!

We've been trying to get DD moving a bit more and decreasing meds. Still trying to find a good balance. Wanted to see how she did on a run today. Tomorrow is back to school for the first time in 2 weeks so we'll see how she does.

Belinda - I don't envy your move at all. It's so much work. glad we're here to stay for a while, which means that whenever we do move, we'll have way to much to go through.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their day.

Good evening,

Sherry - how did that run go today? Glad to hear your DD is doing much better! Poor thing!

Heidi - what did you end up doing?

Amelia - how are you doing?

No workout to report, ended up doing more packing:confused:

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.