DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR SUNDAY

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My sister and BIL left, so DH and I decited to go for a run. I did CCPP on the TM.

I will be back tonight, enjoy your day ladies! It's nice here in Germany, sunny!

Morning, today I will do a circuit, probably C&W, haven't done that one in a while...

My WI was this morning and im up about a lb. Today's weight was 176.4 my lowest is 175.6 so what-ever:rolleyes: im over it...im doing all the right things and im sure i will get another whoosh soon. Just got to stick to it. Its been hard the past couple of days.

have a good day! The kids are suppose to go over to my moms tonight so im looking forward to some quiet time with my hubby!

Back from camping with the Girls Scouts. Showered, but I think my hair still smells like smoke. Body is stiff from sleeping on the ground. Today may just be yoga or stretch. Not sure the muscles can do much more than that.

Belinda - enjoy your nice day. Getting ready to storm again here.

Amelia - That's the spirit! You are doing the right things.

Ok, be back after my workout. Enjoy your day.

drive by check in for me too...Cardio and Weights done. My energy was lacking..i had to really push myself to finish.

Nice workout girls!!!

Sherry-I see you survived the the girl scouts..have a good stretch!

later gators

Hey Everyone!

Today I did Hiit 15 Turbo Fire! Plus the extended stretch. I am sore from yesterdays yard work - but it was totally worth it.

Tomorrow I start the TF rotation. I believe its 12 weeks long?? I've been to the grocery store and have stocked up on some goodies. Ready for it to begin...

Late post to say - stretch done! DH and I took dog for a brisk walk, then he decided to stretch with me, so P90X stretch is done. I feel wonderful right now. Just what I needed to work the kinks out.

Amelia - Great job pushing yourself to get the job done!

Karen - You'll have to let us know how much fun TF is.

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.