DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 9, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

I have Shock Cardio….MMA Fusion Plus Heavy Bag Bonus Workout on the rotation today. Maybe I will go for a run??? Can't wait to use Cathe's other cardio wo soon, getting a little tired of of the SC wo:confused:

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Morning,

Today is a dog walk(may do a cc w/her not sure yet) then i will come back home and do coremax 3 + stretchmax 3.

Belinda-Have fun with MMA today.

hello to Allee,Karen,Sherry,Heidi and Kristina:)

yesterday no w/o. i did get moving around the house more than usual. some housework done.
today, major housework on the agenda. everytime i try to eat well, exercise, and clean the whole house in a matter of days...you can tell its not going to go well. yup, skip the exercise and get to cleaning then that same day my eating is out of control. lets hope that spiral cycle doesnt start today. doing a bike ride now. but when i let out little miss perfect and critical-otherwise i dont really notice whats wrong with the house, its a bad idea.

workout done. power walked for 45mins then came home and did CM3 + SM3. My core was on fire:confused: guess thats a good thing:p ok, time to start some laundry then im watching a lifetime movie in the quiet of the day...

Kristina-What helps me with balancing everything(workouts,cleaning,preparing meals) is planning. I try to tackle one thing at a time throughout the day. On days i do tough workouts i won't do a whole lot of cleaning and vice versa. I make out a grocery list every week and plan supper/meals. then i keep the list on the fridge in case i forget (have absolutely zero memory) Anyways...have a good workout today:)

hello to everyone that follows

Hallo girls,

I am finally done with my workout, I was dragging all day long. I shouldn't have cleaned the back of the house first. By the time I got done I was tired:confused: Late afternoon, I decited to give MMA Fusion plus Heavy bag a try, glad I did. I was sweating my butt off. Sweat was just flying around, I noticed this week my HR went up quit a bit with my workouts. I think it's from the cordizone:eek:

I weigth in today, I am done 2.5 lb!:) Finally the scale is moving again, I thought mine was broken for awhile:p

Kristina - I did my cleaning before my workout today, not good. Note to myself:eek: exersice first than clean house. I usully workout first, I get more energy this way! I also keep on top of my house, I do something everyday. You will figure it out! Get your workout in, girl!

Amelia - nice workout today. CM is a good one! Have fun cleaning. I am done!

Hallo Heidi, Karen, Sherry and Allee!

I will be back later!

Hi to all!

Just checking in with you to see what you have been up to. ;) No workout yesterday or today. Meetings yesterday and had to take my Mom to the Doc today.

Belinda: Great job on your cardio even if you didn't want to and after cleaning! :) You'll sleep well tonight I am sure!
Oh yeah on the scale moving again too!

Amelia: Awesome workout for you too! That is a great approach to getting things done around a busy schedule as well. ;) The time flyes here in the morning with regular chores and work. Trying to fit it all in before kids getting home from school is a workout in itself. ;) GREAT PLANNING!

Mom418: Like Amelia and Belinda said...it is all in the planning. Eating, workouts and getting things done. If you can plan an early cardio workout 20-30min's and then do some housework one day and then the next do a heavier workout with weights with laundry it will work. A little bit each day or one room at a time helps.
It will come together for you don't worry just getting into a new habit is the hardest part.

Speaking of which..I better do some sort of workout today! HAHA!

Hello to Sherry, Karen and Allee! Hope your doing well today.

Take care,
Heidi

thanks guys. i did get the kitchen floor cleaned, working on rearranging it. and huge amount of laundry washed. we just have too much stuff. hopefully soon dh can help clear out the 'computer' room. can make part of it a w/o room. we dont use computers in there anymore, now its just full of stuff.
actually, the house wasnt in too bad of shape before i started. hardly any dishes and i just vacumned and straightened up yesterday. i was getting ready for our niece and nephews to come over, all under 5. and gathering up clothes stuff to give them. they are at just the right ages. my kids' clothes from last season fit their cousins now. its great. and they just moved they need stuff for their house too. they didnt come over, bad timing anyway we are all getting over a cold.
part of my problem is expectations. when i know company is coming i see details i miss just living day to day. i'll have to see how i can declutter so less maintenance is needed. and figure out where to put all these clothes...

and i rode my bike for short periods several times today, and kept ankle wts on walking around doing stuff.

Hi everyone.

Workout done! Been awhile since I could say that. Basic Step, 8", 287 calories with an average HR of 155. That easily says how quickly I fall back in cardio fitness. But I got it done.

First day of school was yesterday. New year going well so far. However, the amount of activity went way up, too. Both kids in sports, scouts and of course HW (though the first night was mom signing lots of forms).

Eating fell off over the weekend, and haven't gotten it back on track. Too many tempting cookies in the house right now. Funny that with the kids not home all day, they don't disappear as quickly. I'll do lots of clean food shopping this weekend. 'Specially after seeing the photos of the Cathletes selected for the videos - those ladies look great!

Belinda - Yeah about the scale moving! Too scared to get on mine. Wonderful job on your workouts, once again. With all the running you've been doing, have you thought about signing up for a race?

Amelia - Nice power walk and core work. Did you enjoy your movie? What did you watch?

Heidi - Hope your mom is ok. How is your sister doing? Did you get in some sort of workout today?

Kristina - I'm the last one to say it's easy to find time to workout. I struggle every day. I have good thoughts about doing it in the morning before I leave for work, but end up hitting the snooze. Keep doing it in short spurts. Also, try the library for more videos/DVD's. Sometimes just keeping it new helps motivate.

Hi Alle and Karen - hope you are both doing well.

Guys home now - time to get dinner rolling. Enjoy your evening, and see you tomorrow.

wanted to let you ladies know i'm counting abstinence days. day 4 almost done now. i've never counted before, but it seems to work for some people. i count days that i ate past feeling full during a meal. or when i wasnt hungry and ate for other reasons between meals. i'm not limiting it to a list of eat this ect. just when i eat, i need to be hungry. if not, walk away. been going ok. i've explained about the being sick speed bump. still not over that. most of my body has more energy, feeling good.
i feel bad that i usually dont address the comments about each of you using your names very often. its prob no big deal. i just wanted everyone to know i'm reading it all and cheering everyone on. we try our best. we mess up, and get back on the horse.
when i'm typing all i see is 2 lines i'm writing at a time. makes it easy to ramble and i dont see what the other posts said at the same time. wii isnt set up like a desktop. its more like the google search page with a keyboard. so i read the comments then post answers and such from memory. if i use the quote feature, it would be the same with lots of scrolling through to find 2 words.
i told amy i didnt think this thread was for me. wouldnt be that effective, since logging w/o on the wii calendar is less than motivating. although, i found talking to amy very motivating and theraputic. but i read an article about accountability. and realized i was missing that link. i hope i can continue with everyone for a long time.
so i'm working on:
accountability
anti-procrastination? is that a word?
cleaning
exercise
intuitive eating
whats next another college degree lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.