DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 28, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I caught up on personals last night!

Today I will do Amy Bento KB Surge & abs! Looks like a lot of fun!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morning Belinda, enjoy your workout!!! Amy bento is on netflix..let me know how you like her and i will put her workouts in my queue

Today will be a 2mile power walk then whatever i can do of rhythmic step. I plan on downloading Athletic step today and maybe doing it later in the week. Kinda exciting about pre-viewing that one.

bbl

Good morning,

I couldn't post my workout this morning, my computer was doing an update:confused: After I posted this morning I did Amy Bento KB Surge:D That is one fun workout:eek::D:eek: she is full of energy. Love, love the workout! I can't believe I waited so long to order one of her workouts:( I really like her. I did the entire 76 min (with core work)! Time went by fast. I was soaked! Did I mentioned how much fun I had:eek: I can't wait to try all her other DVD's.

Amelia - have fun with your workouts today. Did you buy AS yet? That one is tricky, still can't get that one down.

Hallo to the rest of the gang! BBL!

My workout is done. 2mile power walk, 30mins RS + 10mins core work(my own mix)

Gotta go get some house work done then do some grocery shopping. Have a good day:)

wow where is everyone this week?
lets keep up the consistency and intensity going girls! i love the smell of fat burning in the morning!

w/o today-
about 10min running in place
15min squats & side lunges w/15#, and bridges.
1 hr bike

trying figure out how to make the wii fit strength exercises more challenging. holding wt helps. seems limited of which exercises i can hold a wt and its an effective exercise. i really dont like 'yoga'. some of the good positions are in the yoga section like 'bridge'.
def. need to make it a priority to get the intense w/o in. as long as its done before kids get home, much better chance of it getting done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.