DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 27, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend! Went by so fast!

Yesterday ended up beeing a rest day. We came home to late.

Today I am starting a new rotation from Muscle & Fitness;) DH is doing it too! I will do Chest & Triceps today!

Have a great Monday and workout, ladies! bbL!

I am done with my workout! My tricpes are fried:D got a nice burn in my tric & chest. Time went by fast. Love this rotaiton. I will post my wo later, gotta run!

My best to all.

Hey Girls!

I hope you are all still rocking those workouts! I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've starting week #3 of FF's Sept 08 Leg Blast rotation. Tonight is Legs and Glutes + Abs. Work is still swamped and school work isn't much better. Just trying to hang in there.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Morning Belinda! Awesome workout today!

Karen-Glad to see you check in! Love all of FF's rotations! Hope things slow down for you soon!

Today will be a power walk and thats it. Suppose to be a rest day but my Cassie girl didn't get walked yesterday and im feeling guilty.:p

Hello and Good Morning!

Belinda: Sounds like a great rotation planned and even better to have DH doing it with you!

Hey Karen! So good to hear from you! I can just imagine how your schedule is right now!
Great job sticking with your workouts! :)

Amelia: Oh that poor pup! HAHA! Even on a rest day a walk is always good. ;) Have a good one!

Today is STS #12 back and tri. I HOPE!!! I have a pile of paperwork to get done!

Hello to Sherry, Allee and Kristina!

Have a great workout and day everyone! BB when I can. :)

Heidi

Hallo girls,

This is what I did today:

Chest and Triceps 6 reps/3sets plus 1set/ 25 reps

2 minute rest between each exercise.

CHEST:

Incline Barbell Press - 75#/6 reps - 2 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 80#/6 reps - 1 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 55#/25 reps

Flat Barbell Bench Press - 75#/6 reps - 2 sets
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 80#/6 reps - 1 set
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 55#/25 reps

Incline Barbell Press - 75#/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Barbell Press - 45#/25 reps

Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 25's/6 reps - 3 sets
Incline Dumbbel Flyes - 15's/25 reps

TRICEPS:
Weighted Bench Dips - 65#/6 reps - 3 sets, these are tough:confused:
Weighted Bench Dips - BW/25 reps

Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 65#/6 reps - 3 sets,
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press - 45#/25 reps, those burned!

Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 45#/6 reps - 3 sets
Lying Tricep Barbell Extensions - 35#/25 reps

Heidi - have fun with D12 and your paperwork today.

Amelia - enjoy your walk today.

Karen - awesome job, keeping up with your workouts!

I am getting ready to go to the gym with DH! I will be back later! Have a good one!

Hello to everyone!

I got my DH to measure me and im down. So happy I started measuring instead of putting all my hope in that darn, evil scale!!!

9/12/2010-Measurements

arm-10 1/2
thigh-21 3/4
Calve-15 1/2
Waist-35 1/2
Hips-39 1/2
Weight-171

Today
arm-11
thigh-20 1/2
Calve-16
Waist-34 1/2
hips- 38 3/4
Chest-39
Weight: 173.6

Its it crazy how you can go UP in weight but go DOWN in size? I started measuring my chest this month, should have been doing it all along:rolleyes:

We went shopping and i bought a smaller pair of jeans! So exciting:eek:

Anyways...I power walked this morning with my big black bear of a dog. Lord help me if she see's a squirrel or a cat she turns into this stalking predator:confused: she's strong and i can't hardly hold her back!:eek:

Good evening,

DH and I went to the gym this evening, I ended up running 3 miles on the TM. Need to burn off some of the bad food I had this weekend:p It was sooo good.

My Amy Bento DVD's came in the mail today, very excited! The look very good, full of engery! Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

Amelia - you doing fantastic! Congrats, on your clothe fitting better. Funny, my lab is doing the same thing when he sees a bird or a squirrel, lol! How much does he weight?

Heidi - did you get done with your paperwork?

Sherry - where are you?

Good night, girls!

bayerngirl said:
Good evening,

DH and I went to the gym this evening, I ended up running 3 miles on the TM. Need to burn off some of the bad food I had this weekend:p It was sooo good.

My Amy Bento DVD's came in the mail today, very excited! The look very good, full of engery! Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

Amelia - you doing fantastic! Congrats, on your clothe fitting better. Funny, my lab is doing the same thing when he sees a bird or a squirrel, lol! How much does he weight?

Heidi - did you get done with your paperwork?

Sherry - where are you?

Good night, girls!

Hey there
I never got time to do my workout. Today is another busy one with my mom.

Have a good one!
Bbs Heidi

w/o check in catch up. i read i havent been posting. i guess i'm feeling guilty havent been getting it done in the morn. like i should. i have the time. i have no excuses.

F- none
S- upper body. mostly bicep curls and over head triceps
S- random punching at the heavy bag for short periods. power walking around the house. more about that later.
M- LB exercises before bed. havent done those in awhile.

got in one of those moods. flo doesnt visit anymore, my bc is the coolest, so its just random and stuff bothering me this week. going to run everyone over and clean my house in 5 mins. i wish i could get in that mood on purpose. my best runs are when i'm mad and determined. till then i'll just use music. evanesence 'bring me to life' and paramore my favs this weekend. really says how i feel. like i was dead inside before. just going through the motions so unhappy, but didnt really know it. and more and more i see that my experience was a gift. embarrassing, depressing, but i hit bottom. with dh to help me out :) scary as that was.
amy so happy for you losing inches. we both went up in calves. i measured yesterday, since the doms stopped, and they felt firm. this summer they were mashmellows. running and jumping in spring and summer but marshmellows for calves. now i can feel the muscle and theres a lot less fat. but now its up 1/2 in. to 18in. my head says good grief! thats the size of ds's thigh! but then the other part of me says, but that number doesnt matter. my muscle is increased. and when flexed even my kids can see the muscle line.
anyway enough ranting.
good news, dh is cleaning out the 'computer room'. more like a storage room. not sure what its going to turn into yet, he's doing stuff w/computers. i vote for a w/o room! yea! i'm sure i'm driving my inlaws and everyone batty. all i ever talk about is cathe and exercising.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.