DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do MMA Kickbox today.

Have a great workout and day, everyone! Later I will try to catch up on personals.

Morning

Today i will do CCPP, im not sure if its the full version or not? I down loaded yesterday from Sean O'Malleys facebook status, he's offering it free in memory of Jim MacLaren, who has recently passed. I wasn't familiar with his (Jim MacLaren) achievements until i listened to PP last night...what a very, high spirited and truly inspiring man he was.I plan on bringing the dog with me. After CCPP i will come back and do some stretchmax.

Belinda-Awesome getting your workout in...how are you feeling today?

I will bbl

CCPP done! Great workout. After about 45mins Cassie girl was DONE (labmix) LOL, i was running but she wasn't:confused: I had the leash extending out VERY FAR behind me...poor thing, gotta get her back in shape;). I then came home and did core max #1

I've got my crockpot going, i've got a load in the washer and im ready to have some breakfast.

have a great day

Kristina-I plan on listening to those pod cast later when i clean my kitchen floor. I didn't realize there were so many of them...kinda fun:) Gives me something to look forward to in the morning walks

try to just take it slow 1 or 2 a day. theres also an option to read the script of the show,faster but maybe not the same 'break through' factor as listening to it. need time to process it. 1 day at a time. remember, improvement a little each day, not perfection. work on 1 little thing, if you had a great day, then pat yourself on the back. i'd love to hear about your away and towards motivations and your dream for yourself.

Morning to you all!

Belinda: Nice job on your workout! How are you doing today? :)

Amelia: Oh your poor pup...can't keep up eh? ;) Nice job on your run and abs!

Mom418: How are you doing this morning? Any DOMS from your workouts? What are your plans for today?

Hello to Sherry, Allee and Karen!

I just finished my workout:

STS DISC #8 Back and Tri

I went out last night for a 2 mile walk. Felt good but boy was it humid and still pretty hot! I think I will aim for walks everyother night to add to my cardio days.

I am feeling my workouts from yesterday: side abs from the med ball workout and my hipflexors from running and walking. ;) All good though!

Off to shower and work!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

BBL
Heidi

i've come to realize, when dh is gone to work or sometimes he's just sleeping, its a trigger situation for me. not really sure why just him being here and awake makes such a diff. but on the weekend he's almost exclusively sleeping, getting ready, and going to work in a continuous loop. sat & sun.
now he works th & f too. so the loop starts on th possibly not ending until mon. afternoon. hes on night shift hours. hence many times i loathe the weekend.
so plan for today? well i need to do the same thing today and the whole weekend. prevent over eating- keep exercising, exercise Before he leaves for work to make sure i do it. eat infrequently. then i eat when i'm hungry instead of my brain going hey that looks good! today i am getting a slight cold, just little runny nose. which always makes my stomach think i'm still hungry.
so, lots of very hot tea and i'll feel fine, and keep moving, clean/exercise instead of eating. gained many pounds when i was sick.
still have doms, its in that place where fit people have an indentation in their butt. leg is connected to the pelvis. i can feel it when i walk and bike. already done some time on bike today, need to do more. really feel it in a squat or lateral moves. loving it. wish i could get it in my quads.
stay focused everybody its almost labor day.

ate a dinner's worth of cals after school. need to go light rest of night.
still feeling DOMS yowza! still happy about it. just a little harder to get up in the morning.

drinking tea by the gallon..check!
rearranging closets winter clothes and such. made alot of progress getting most of the clothes put away given to us. normally it would take me days or weeks to get it done, but i'm driving dh batty with letting the house go.
got out my winter coat again. you know the one. this year is different i'll lose weight...
well dangit, this year i am going to wear it! or even better buy a different one that i like better. its a puffy white coat, not the most flattering, once i'm a healthy wt again i think i will be hour glass shape. but dangit once my legs are in shape i'm wearing it.
i also have a leather jacket. never been able to fit. i won it in a drawing. never worn the coat either it was a gift. had them both more 5 yrs or more. thats what i keep saying to myself. i'm going to wear them this year! and this time it is different. i kept the weight off over the summer. i'm building muscles, challenging myself, and this is the most consistent with exercise i've ever been- without having a team practice. or a gym.

do you have something you've been trying to wear?

Good evening,

Amelia - glad you enjoyed CCPP today. Thanks for letting us know about the free downlaod. I already got it, love it!

Heidi - thanks for asking! I am having lots of pressure/pain in my head. My husband stopped in Regensburg today (it's on 1 hour away! And got my meds for my headaches) Nice job, on that 2 mile walk last night. How is your sis doing? WTG, on your UB workout today!

Kirsten - keep up the great wrok!

Karen. Sherry and Allee, hope you had fun with your workouts today.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.