DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 19, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday:( I was just to excusted!

That means I will have to do cardio and abs today:confused:

Great job, on your workouts this week everyone! Keep up the great work!

Have a great Sunday! I will be back!

Morning Belinda and all!

OUCH! I just weighed in for this week and I am up!!!! What is with that? Belinda: Did you gain weight when you first started STS? I better kick it up a notch or a HUNDRED on the interval cardio!!!!

Goal for today:
40 min cardio run
STS med ball abs

I am up early and headed out to meet with my Sis and Mom for breakfast. Yup...this means being very careful on my choice of breakfast items!!! HAHA!

Hello to all! Have a great workout and dAy!
BBL to report my awesome workout....COMPLETED!!!
Heidi

Good morning Heidi,

Don't worry! I went up in weight too at first, it will go down. I think it's just water weight. Don't worry:) My weight it up right now too! How are you cloth fitting? You are doing everthing right, don't sweat it! That's why I said a few days ago, I will weight in next week. I know I didn't gained weight, I am not worried:eek: Enjoy your workout today.

I did CCV4! Traved 4.70 miles:D Burned 662 cal. I still have to work those abs:eek: BBL!

Good Morning Belinda and Heidi!

Belinda-Have a great cardio and abb workout today!

Heidi-Im a little bummed about the scale as well. You too, have a great workout today!

Today will be a full body weight workout.

Im a little frustrated right now with the scale. I didn't lose anything last week and this week only a pound:eek:. Kinda confused about why its coming off so slow? 2lbs a month isn't what i had in mind:confused: anyways...bbl

Good morning Amelia,

Isn't it frustrating when you do everything right and the scale will not move:confused: Sorry, to hear this happend to you too! It will go down:eek: Hang in there!

whew...just finished Muscle Max and i must say my muscles are maxed;)

Belinda-So true about the scale. I give the scale way to much power. I will measure next week and not worry about it. Im doing everything right and like my DH said this morning, one pound is still a loss. I've just got to be patient. Thanks for your input. Great workout today girl! WTG

Good evening,

Heidi - did you get your run and abs in today? Hope you had a nice time with your mom and sis at breakfast today.

Amelia - nice job on the 1 lb loss! Looking at your pic on your blog, you changed big times;) I am so proud of you, Amelia! Hide the scale:eek::eek:

Tomorrow starts my recovery week! Looking forward to it!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.