DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 18, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today is cardio, not sure what I will do today. I am still very tried, had a rough night! DH and I had a lot of fun last night.

I will be back later! Have a great weekend!

Good Morning

Today is a cardio and since the kids are home it will have to be a step workout. Im thinking either LM or SB...bbl

Good Morning!

Belinda: I hope you feel better soon. ;) Rough night? HAHA! Hopefully not from too much beer!
Have a great cardio workout this should help wake you up. :)

Amelia: Oh some of my all time favorites! LM and SB! Have fun!

Cardio and easy weight day for me. Stayed up too late with my DD that came to visit for the weekend. :) Maybe we will get a walk in later too.

Hello to everyone! Make it a good one!
BBS
Heidi

Ok just checking back before moving on for the day to mow the lawn..

I finished my cardio:
interval walk for 30min 2miles and stretch.
weights maybe later this afternoon.

Have a good one!
Heidi

Hey girls

So, took the kids to the grocery store this morning and guess what they had in the bakery section as samples? BROWNIES W/ICING....i was like :eek:! I got the kids a sample and of course none for me;the lady thats always on a diet:rolleyes:. All i thought about was my weigh in tomorrow, i think that's the only thing that stopped me from shoving a couple in my mouth:p

So, came home and did 4ds/LIS (did the last part twice, were she runs through all the combo's again). It was a good workout, started kinda lazily but ended super charged.

Heidi-Nice job on your walk intervals! I always find mowing the lawn a second workout...always sweat buckets:confused: have a good weekend!

Hello to everyone that follows:)

no w/o yesterday

sleepover success. played ddr,pizza etc. had bad headache last night, was better in morn.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.