DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR SEP 16, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I caught up with personals last night, so make sure you read yesterday's thread:p

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Have a great day and workout! I will be back later!

Good Morning

I haven't decided on todays workout but im leaning towards a circuit, perhaps an easier one like body fusion w/heavier weights. I will also walk the dog.

Belinda-Awesome job on your MMA workout!

Sherry-WTG getting in that run interval yesterday!

Kristina-Today is day 11 for you, right? Awesome!

Heidi-Fantastic calorie burn & workout yesterday!:eek:

Allee-How did yesterdays workout go? Have a good one today!

Karen-Hows everything going? What workout are you doing today?

I will bbl

pheew! that was one of the hardest runs ever!
i dont care what the wii says i ran off more than 230 cal. i'm sweating everywhere. and it also says that was my 7th best distance, just under 10miles. my best is near 11mi. but, this time i was recovering from being sick. i felt all better till i ran, had to take a few breaks. feel really accomplished that i finished it. knowing that i was going to post on here kept me going. and counting to myself 1,2,3,4 and of course really good music. i rely on the radio, i cant run to commericials. used the wm to schedule today's w/o. and recorded the other w/o this week. except not all the wt exercises, seems so time consuming to choose each ex. when i dont plan on repeating the same routine. i should make some wt routines and put them in,will work untill i get cathe dvds. although not motivated to do it right now. 5 min later my heart is still racing!
edit to add:WM says i burned 462 cal running in place today. thats almost twice as much as the wii said. at 10met. a guess. i was running, but i cant run a 7min mile or faster so i didnt put a higher met. but i was going as fast as i could go. met is a little confusing even with a chart.

edit again to add:weighed in at 193! (prob. wont stay there, the loss was so quick, but made me feel good anyway!) for more discussion of scales see skinny emmie's latest blog entry. she's on a challenge to only weigh herself once a month.

Last edited:
Hello all!

Tonight was an easy walk with Dd and the dog. DD's legs are sore from cross country, so we took it easy. Heading to bed shortly. Waking earlier but not going to bed any earlier, and that is wearing me down towards the end of the week. I so look forward to Sat. when I can sleep until 6 or 7. Kind of sad, huh?

Belinda - Love that workout! Will you have time to finish your current rotation before your surgery?

Amelia - did you do BF today? The dogs do like the attention, don't they.

Kristina - You are doing great! A little bit at a time. Wii is a great way to get some exercise, but DH hurt his wrist from too much fencing! LOL!

Hi to Heidi, Alle and Karen. Hope all are doing well.

Have a great day tomorrow! It's Friday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.