DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" Sat. 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do BM2 " Cardio Blast " premix 62 min.:D

Have a wonderful day and workout! BBL!

Hi and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: How are your DOMS today? ;) Have fun with BM2! I am suppose to do the whole BM2 starting on Monday.
Today's goal:
4DS shoulders, bi's and tri's
iTread #21 walking intervals

I slept ok last night but I went to bed really late and exhausted. I should have layed down for a rest in the afternoon because I got too tired and ended up with a bad headache this morning. This seems to be the cause of most of my headaches.

I will get to my workout as soon as this headache eases a bit.

Have a great workout and day!

Hello to everyone that follows!

Heidi

Good morning Heidi,

sorry, about your headache. Hope it goes away soon:D I used to get a lot of headache, I stoped using commercial cleaners! Hope you feel better soon!

OMG! Do I have DOMS:eek: Debbie's rotations, they get me good every time:p I am up since 3 a.m., DH had to get up so early, he flew to the states. I can't sleep for some reason? I am exhausted today. Hope you get more energy later today, I have zero today!

Maybe I will get a workout in tonight:eek: I will try to take a nap , maybe that will help!

Enjoy your workout today! BTW! Your workouts for Monday looks good! How do you like Tread #21 walking intervals?

Sending you healing vibes!

Take care,

Hi Belinda:

I hate that groggy feeling when you can't sleep and get up really early on top of it. I hope that you get a good rest today. Hopefully your DH won't have delays on his flight back to texas. I bet you were going too just to see the kids again.

My upper body is sore from my workout yesterday! I didn't realize it until I started my PW and had my biceps slightly flexed. I just finished and it was good but not hard enough for me. I did do level 2 but next time I will try level three. My last push for speed was at 4.8 and that took my HR up to 154. Most of the workout my HR didn't go past 123!
Totals: Time-33min, 2.05miles, 210calories

Headache was a little less during the workout but now that I stopped it is still here. Time for more excederin I guess. I am going to skip the upper weights for now because this might make more tension in my shoulders and neck...hence make the headache worse.

Get some sleep and I will check back with you later.
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

It's amost 5 p.m. and I still didn't do my workout! I tried to lay down, but couldn't sleep:mad: Go figure! I will wake up a bit and try to do BM2:p

Awesome job on your workout! I hope the meds. will help soon! I will let the dogs out, then I will get my cardio in!

BBL!

Hi Heidi,

I am finally done with BM2 Cardio Blast premix! I will do my abs tomorrow! I was sweating buckets!

Did you do your workout? How is your headache?
Still sending healing vibes your way!

Off to the shower!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.