DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR OCT 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I had a good night sleep, needed that after beeing awake for so long. Didn't wanted to get up this morning:confused:

I will do cardio today, not sure what and when yet? Need to wake up first:eek:

Hope you all had a good evening/ night! I will be back to report my workout!

Big HALLO to Heidi, Sherry, Allee and Amelia! Hope you all get a chance to check in today.

Kristina, get a workout in, girl:p

Have a great day, everyone!

ha ha ty belinda. dont be afraid to call me out.
did 40 mins on wii. 10min jog,30 min str. routine. held 15# plate.

been trying to figure out specifically what the str. exercises are missing besides wts and cathe telling me to do pulses lol.
i think it's bc theres not much for lower body. basics, but we could fill the whole page of lower body exercises lol. i could alternate my days doing a heavy legs routine of cathe's or others. and do the wii routine on the core work or lighter days. i had realized before it can be fine for a light w/o. but i'd rather be run over by a mack truck. of course if i do that too much i'm in too much pain to exercise next day or risking injury.
however, core exercises i used to be too chicken to do are in my routine now. jack knife and plank.also, the leg and arm lift. lift opp. arm and leg, hold. quite challenging w/ankle wts.
working up to push up/alt. side plank and grounded v(yoga pose).

note to self- after lots of bridges and jack knives, i dont want to run.

Hallo,

Kristina, here is the websited to to sparkspeople http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/videos.asp :D You can also find them on youtube.com. Awesome job, on your workout today! Keep up the good work!

I just finsihed TAE BO "Fat Blasting Cardio", he used the tubing. Really like that! I was sweating my butt off! Had a great workout.

Heidi, you must be busy:eek: Hope everything is well!

Amelia, are you not posting here anymore:(

Sherry, how are you doing? (((HUGS)))

Allee, what are you up too?

Have a great day and workout, girls!

yup i just looked it up. theres a whole list of w/o options. added to fav. list. everything is on my fav. list lol.

mom418 said:
yup i just looked it up. theres a whole list of w/o options. added to fav. list. everything is on my fav. list lol.

Hey Belinda and Kristina
I am sick so haven't done much
Thanks for thinking of me
I will be back soon as I can :)

Amelia your kitchen will be beautiful when it is done :)

Hello to all I missed
Heidi

Good evening,

Heidi - (((HUGS))) I am so sorry to hear this! Hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest.

Kristina - I love that website:eek: You also can look on youtube.com, lots of free workouts on there;) Have fun!

Amelia - love the color of your kitchen!

Sherry - how are you doing?

Hallo Allee!

Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.