Do What You Want,Just Get It Done!nov,12th

punka274

Cathlete
Morning!

I will try and read yesterdays thread when I get home from work,ive been on the computer too long this morning!

Belinda-im thoughts are with you today...and your DH! How is the surgery going?

Hey to everybody!!!! BBL(hopefully)

Hey Amelia! Hope you have a great day at work! Weren't you supposed to work just Saturday's? How it going? They must really like you and the awesome job you are doing! We all knew you would do great!

Belinda, hope DH is doing well during surgery! I'm sure when he gets home you will be a SUPER nurse! (((HUGS)))

I will do some type of UB WO during lunch. I am TIRED!!! I went to bed at 9pm last night...throat and head hurt! I feel alot better this morning. Sherry, glad you felt better yesterday afternoon! I hope you wake up feeling 100%.

The doctor is taking us to lunch today at 12pm to a new deli that just opened up. They have soup and sandwiches and maybe salads. I think I'll do a 1/2 turkey sandwich and a cup of soup. I hope they have vegetable! I'm hungry already!

What are everyone's WO plans today? I hope you have a good one!

ETA: I feel the need to elaborate! In one sentence I said I was going to WO during lunch then I said the doc was taking us out to lunch...our last patient is at 10am so I will be home "for lunch" at around 10:30, therefore I will WO from 10:45-11:45 then go to lunch at 12pm. I feel better now! What a DORK I am!!!

Last edited:
Stephanie....funny how you mentioned that I was only suppose to work on saturdays because I just got reminded of that today:). I was working tuesdays and wednesdays to get some training hours in ....here is a copy and paste from the other thread I post in...

Im so sad and mad right now:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

I was just told by my supervisor that Im only needed on saturdays:(. Just when I start talking about liking the extra money, there it goes out the window:(

when I got to work this morning she told me the news. Trebba, the administator was suppose to tell me yesterday.

They hired a girl about three weeks ago(she can work full time AND she's friends/goes to church with my supervisor which I think isn't fair to me:( ) and they also hired another nurse last week so they just can't afford to pay me on tuesdays and wednesdays anymore:( I mean,I kinda saw this coming because after all ,i WAS only hired for saturdays.

she said there was too many people in the front. There suppose to expand there office by the spring time so i would be able to work full time then if i wanted to(and was able)....sigh,im just upset about it all:(

on the other hand my DH was excited about me being home with him agian.:rolleyes:

ok,enough whinning...i will bbl,I will do a good workout today so I can get some of this frustration out:(

that just sucks(and I told her that too,of course in a appropiate way;))

LOL at you Stephanie...calling yourself a dork! Im glad your feeling better this morning! Enjoy your workout today!

Hi Amelia and Steph!

Just peeking in before heading out to work.

I haven't worked out since....?Monday? Just too much going on here.
I was going to meet with my mom today but that didn't workout either. DH had other plans...waiting for him! He needed to take the old car to the garage.

I spent today doing laundry, dishes, cleaning ovens and washing floors. I also tackled some of the walls that needed to be filled with sheetrock compound before cleaning and painting. So I guess in a way I did get in an upper body workout. ;)

Off to work. I just wanted to say hello.
Steph enjoy your wokrout and lunch!
Amelia: Have a great run/walk to blow off some steam! I will be doing this later too! ;)

Hello Sherry! Thank you for your kind words regarding my family in the islands! I haven't heard anything yet. Getting worried big time! The govenment won't release any info to the press either.
Hope that you are feeling better today!

Take Care,
Hello to all that I missed!
Heidi

Last edited:
Amelia, ah, I'm sorry to hear about your job! That does suck! There was a reason for it though! Maybe something else will open up somewhere else or you will have another opportunity that would never have worked if you were working Tuesday and Wednesday's. I'm thinking positive vibes here! Hang in there!

Hey, you have a birthday coming up Friday, right? What are you asking for?
A Cathe DVD or something?

Well, gotta take care of a patient!

BBL!!!

Head still draining - this cold thing is really getting to me. Feeling better, but still not 100%.

Belinda - Hope your DH's surgery went well.

Amelia - Bummer about the job. Mine is a lot worse - I don't like it and still need to show up every day. I'm still looking.

Stephanie - Way to squeeze in your workout between work and lunch. We all have our "dork" moments.

Heidi - Hope you hear from your family in the islands soon. I haven't worked out since Sunday, so you aren't alone.

Dinner ready. We had ice cream first - I needed the comfort food after today.

Just checking in at this late hour (it's 8:40pm!) and that's LATE! OMG, I have become and adult! I don't want to grow up!
emsad128.gif

Sherry, I hope you are feeling PERFECT when you wake up tomorrow! I am thinking healing healthy vibes! Ice cream is the ideal "food" to make you feel better too. Take it easy!

I guess I will crawl into bed around 9:15 or so...I have an itread planned for tomorrow. Probably #13, sprints.

Okay ladies, good night!

emsleeping20.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.