DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M3 D32, Plyo legs:D This is my last workout in the STS/GS rotation:( Loved every minute of it! Since I will fly to the states on Wednesday, I will not take a rest day this week. I thinking doing circuit workouts next. Once I am in the states, I will do Insanity:eek:

Have a great workout and weekend!

Hallo again,

I am done with M3 D32, Plyo legs:D I finished Debbie's STS/GS rotation:p

DH and I are going to a picnic! I will be back later!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Morning

Today will be some cardio plus lower body. I may do 4ds bootcamp + lower body, also need to do some core. 4ds legs is what got me good last week:confused:

I feel off the wagon again with my eating...it hasn't been the greatest. Guess when i am ready to be consistent...i will. Im tired of worrying about it.

Belinda-Have fun at the picnic today, Nice workout today and congrats on finishing FF's rotation!

ok...bbl

Hello And Good Morning To You All!

Up at five am. Had my breakfast: cottage ch on wh tst. Did a runnervals 2.0 4miles.

I am sore all over! PH plus yard work. That outdoor run the other night got my lower front shins good too. ;)

I will do a band stretch later today.

Belinda: AWESOME! Great job finishing your Rotation! That is my goal..to at least finish a complete rotation! I am following the 12week basic/intermediate/advanced rotation right now.
Have a great day at the picnic!

Amelia: I hear ya on the eating thing! Doing the best I can and will hold my self accountable for the next month to see if I can get down 5#'s. It has gone up do to stress and lack of sticking to my usual routine. Of course my eating clean has also gone out the window. ;p

Have a great workout! Let's have leg DOMS together! ;)

Hello to Karen, Sherry and Allee! :)

Have a great workout and day everyone!
BBS
Heidi

I woke up this morning before DH - so I dashed downstairs to do my workout before he woke up! Today was High Step Challenge. I haven't really done this one much at all so I couldn't remember what to expect! I have to say by the end of the second round of cardio and weights I was already a sweaty mess! She moved so quickly I was running for my weights half the time. It was kind of funny. Had a good workout and was glad I got up when I did. About 15 minutes into the workout I heard DH fall out of bed. :rolleyes:

Amelia - I hear you on the eating. I mean well, but it doesn't always turn out the way I would have liked. They say that stress has a impact on your weight loss - if thats true then its no wonder I struggle with my weight - I'm constantly stressed about what I'm eating! lol

Heidi - Gee you are up early for a Saturday! Good job with your run!

Belinda - Have fun at the picnic! There will be no picnics here today - 40/50's yuck!

Hello to Sherry and Allee!

Good afternoon everyone!

Back from taking DD to skating and running errands. Once again, in the mood for a run, but it's drizzling, windy and cold. Being positive - at least it's not snowing. So, heading down to the basement shortly.

Belinda - Great job on finishing the rotation. How long will you be in the states? You'll have to let us know how you like Insanity. Enjoy your picinic.

Amelia - Falling off the wagon with you. Pizza for dinner last night. Burgers and fries while we were on the run today. I know "business" has a lot to do with my eating habits. However, as I'm reading Jillian's "Master Your Metabolism" I'm realizing how I'm sabotaging my own efforts.

Heidi - Up early and already have your run in. How far into your current rotation are you? My biggest problem is not making the time for myself to keep going on anything longer than a month.

Karen - Sounds like you enjoyed your workout and good job getting it in before you start on the weekend work around the house.

Hi Allee!

Ok, now stepping away from the computer to get some more house stuff done before getting a workout in. But I'm promising myself that I"ll do it. See you all in a bit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.