DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 6, 2010

Good Morning girls

I have a 30 minute dog walk then a 60 minute Yoga session on tabs for today.

Its conference day in DS's class so i will have that at 9am,then come back and do yoga. But first i will walk the dog.

Nice workout Belinda!

Hello to everyone that follows.

Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Yesterday was quite busy for me here. Housecleaning and regular work. I then came home to get dinner started and rushed to mow the lawn. I got half done and will head out shortly to finish before it starts raining again.

Belinda: Nice job this morning! Do you feel the burn yet? ;)

Hi Amelia! Have a good walk and yoga workout today! Good luck to you and your son with the teachers meeting. I don't know why but these always made me nervous.

Hello to Karen, Sherry and Allee! Have a great workout and day!

BBS
Heidi

Today was legs. I did STS Disc #29 - Plyo Legs. My heart was still pumping even after showering and getting dressed for work! I really like those plyo workouts. :rolleyes:

Amelia - Congrats on the call back! You must have really knocked their socks off with your first interview! You go girl! Enjoy your yoga and walk!

Belinda - Good job with your workout!

Heidi - Yard work. Yuck. We have so much of it that its not even funny. Have fun!

Hello to Allee and Sherry!

Hi,

Taking a breather from yard work. 3/4 done. The grass in the far back yard is really too high for my mower...it is a reall push/pull workout!!!

Karen: Great job on the plyo legs. Did you wear your HR monitor to see how high your heart rate went up to? You must have burned some serious calories on that one! :)
Have a good day at work.

HAHA! It just dawned on me that I should be wearing my monitor too just see how hard I am working. ;)

Hello to Sherry and Allee! What are your plans for today?

BBS
Heidi

Hello ladies,

Having a hard time getting online. Oh...I don't like my service. Anyway, basic step is on my list today. It has to be after work.

Have a great workout everyone.

Allee

Hey girls, my workouts are done.The dog walk was nice and quiet. I did 35mins of yoga because my wrist started hurting after doing the upward bow pose 3x's,arg. I always have a hard time coming out of that pose:confused:

Heidi-cutting grass is a tough workout. Im glad my front and back yard now isn't has bad as the last place we lived at. One time I wore a HRM and burned close to 800 cals. Now i only burn around 400.

Karen-Im excited about the next interview! I thought about you yesterday when eating a salad out of a bag. It does have that plastic taste:confused:

Alee-Have a a great workout with basic step later!!!

Hey to Belinda, have a great day girl!

Hi everyone! Rest day here. mostly because I couldn't squeeze in the time for me.

Been reading Jillian's book Master Your Metabolism. Has me thinking even more seriously about what we eat. Have any of you read it?

Belinda - Great workout! I love those kickbox workouts, too. How are you feeling these days? And how's your pup?

Amelia - I hope the teacher conference went ok. Dh doesn't like doing yoga for the same reason - it bothers his wrists too. He does push-ups with the bars.

Karen - Although I haven't found the courage to try STS, maybe I should do the plyo legs since I like plyo so much.

Heidi - How's the lawn? And why aren't your kids doing it? Wouldn't that make a great mother's day gift if they finished and edged it (my dream - the edging part).

Allee - How was your workout? Hope your internet service starts working better.

Off to bed to get a full night's sleep. See you all tomorrow.

Good evening,

I had an ENT appointment today. My ears are not clear yet, they look a little better than 2 weeks ago. He thinks it will take a few weeks. He gave me more meds, I will not see him until I came back from the states.

Heidi - cutting grass is a workout in my book;) Oh, do I feel the burn:eek:

Sherry - so what's is so interresting in Jillian's book Master Your Metabolism? I thought about getting the book. Browler still has those seizers, but small ones:confused: Do you have STS? If so get on it, girl;) It's an awesome program!

Amelia - nice job with your walk and yoga today.

Karen - nice job with Plyo Legs today.

Allee - hope you had fun with BS today.

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.