DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 6, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

It's raining outside, I am hoping it will stop this afternoon. If not DH and I will go to the gym, so I get my walk in.:p Believe it or not I have DOMS in my triceps. I used the green bands yesterday, I found I very good tricep workout with bands on line yesterday. I liked it a lot!

So today I will do a walk on the TM and work my back with the tubing/green band!

Have a wonderful day! BBL!

Good morning Belinda! It's been a while since you have had DOMS, huh? I bet you are feeling pretty good about that! Have a great walk and back band workout! Hope you are less stuffy today! Have a great day!

Getting ready to head to work. I am taking a rest week...may run on the TM a couple of times, for sure get the ol' abs in and a nice stretch or two.

Good morning Heidi, Karen, Jay and Amelia!

Hi gils,

I am done with my back workout!:D I used the new Cathe green band :D

back pull downs 3x 15
rows 3x 15
high rows 3x 15
reverse flies 3x 14
T -Pull with bands 36 reps
Y's with bands 36 reps

I also did abs from Total Muscle Sculping!

I still have to go do my walk later!:eek: My triceps are talking to me, that was one great band workout yesterday!

Stephanie, enjoy your rest week! I am still stuffed, but like the doctor sad I will be for a few weeks! I am taking the meds, that seems to help for my headaches! I found that triceps workout with bands on the web, I liked it a lot.

Have a great day, everyone!

Last edited:
Morning

Belinda-great job getting in your back work...those band workouts are great burners! Where did you find that tricep workout at? On youtube?

Steph-Enjoy your rest week...its coming time for me to do one! I like to have one every six months or so...i can't even remember the last time i took one?

Hey to Heidi,Karen and Jay!

Today will be 40mins on the TM then 4DS legs...love that one,short but gets the job done!;)

bbl

Stephanie and Heidi did you order the tower?
What does it do besides up ups? I can do pull ups on my weight bench. It doesn’t hold any of my barbells? How can I justify that? My DH thinks I am nuts for wanting it! I do have the money, but he thinks I am wasting my money! DO I ever gonna do a full pull up?

Amelia, do you want me to post the webside?:D

Belinda, here is a link to the tower being used several different ways: http://www.cathe.com/tower.php (click on IMAGES) and yes, it's been pre-ordered! I am a sucker!

Please post the website of the tricep band WO for us!!!

Amelia, I too love the 4DS legs. When is your week off planned?

Back to work! The doc likes to sneak up on me! I don't get into trouble but just want to limit personal computer time at work, if you know what I mean! ;)

Belinda, here is a link to the tower being used several different ways: http://www.cathe.com/tower.php (click on IMAGES) and yes, it's been pre-ordered! I am a sucker!

Please post the website of the tricep band WO for us!!!

Amelia, I too love the 4DS legs. When is your week off planned?

Back to work! The doc likes to sneak up on me! I don't get into trouble but just want to limit personal computer time at work, if you know what I mean! ;)

Stephanie, you pre- ordered? LOL! I saw the link too, I do all this on my squat rack:p:p You can't do a full pull up! I will post the website today!

Hello to you all,

Wow your a chatty bunch this morning! ;) Slept in late due to DS not needing to go to school today. I also had a darn headache all night....weird on only one side of my head.
Seeing sort of blurry in my right eye. Having my coffee and just took advil. Hopefully it will ease soon.
No workout last night....too much going on here with the oldest son.

Belinda: Just a fantastic workout! I was doing the band workouts during STS and they really get in there good! Looking forward to learning a new band routine. :) Thanks in advance for the website!
It is raining here again too. :(

Hey Steph! What are your plans for this afternoon's run/ab workout? If you decide to do one that is ;)

Amelia: How is that energy level today? Are you feeling better? Have a great workout with your run and 4DS legs!

Plan...waiting for headache to ease so I can see straight. Then do a step workout. If all goes well I might do some weights too. :)

Hello to Karen and Jay! Have a great workout and day everyone!
BBL
Heidi

Last edited:
Woah - I must be slow this morning. Everyone is posting all over the place!

Today was STS Disc 29 Plyo Legs! Wow, what a workout. I burned 384 calories!

Great workouts already everyone - very motivating. :)

It sucks - back to work today...

Workout done as planned! My legs were so tight after the weight work, i could hardly finish my tm workout, i ended up powerwalking for most of it at an incline.

I think i hurt my knee...i was walking and tripped on a rug and my knee was throbbing for about 5mins. It hurt like hell:confused: i hope nothing serious comes out of it!:(

Karen-Great workout and calorie burn! I hope your day at work goes by quickly for you!

Heidi-I hope everything is ok? Did you headache ease up for you? What step workout did you do?

Steph-Im not sure when i will take a rest week? If the scale/measurements keep going in the right direction i may be a while until i will!

Belinda-Did you order the tower?

bbl

Hi,

Still working on getting that headache under control.

Karen: Great job on those plyo legs! :) I hope your day is an easy one!

Hi Amelia: Nice job! Oh...I hope that you didn't do anything! Your muscles might have been too tight and didn't flex properly when you tripped. Ice and rest. Stretch in awhile to see how it feels.

Heading off to work. OH...something funny.. the gas man showed up to work on my new stove that I got from Sears. NOT! I did not get a new stove nor did I call them! We were both confused. I would love to have a new stove I told him. ;)

Anway...have a good one!
Heidi

Hi girls,

I went to the gym with DH, I did CCV2 without the challenge! I walked it with some hills, had a great 30 min. workout (2 mile). I had a hard time not to run!

Here is the website for the triceps workout with the bands! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftBjRFhfupg

Amelia** I can’t wait to eat Greek food this weekend! I will eat it too! LOL! I watch my cal. all week long at least one day a week I will eat what I want. Great job on your workout! I didn’t order the tower yet. Maybe I hold on to the money for a TM?

Heidi** sending you healing vibes for your headache! Sorry, it’s still hanging around!

Karen** great job with your leg workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.