DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 5, 2010

I wanted so much to stay home today with DH - I was waiting for him to ask me to stay home - but instead he said "Just go to work - don't waste a day" :mad: So here I am at work picking my nose. Not literally. Its just really slow here at work and it drives me out of my mind!:eek:

This morning I did Low Impact Circuit - Timesaver Cardio Blast Premix. I was a sweaty mess by the end of that one. Who would have thought with it being low impact? :)

Belinda - How was your birthday?

Amelia - I wanted to say "GREAT JOB!" with keeping your eating in check! Stick with it! :)

Hello to Heidi, Sherry, and Ali!

Hey girls, quick check in here. Today workout was 78minutes of BM2! I did all the step combos, one complete circuit, all the leg conditioning drills then all upper body...it was a good, sweaty workout. Burned 500 cals total.

I don't think i reported Yesterday's workout decided to cut grass for 50minutes.:p

I got a call back today from the medical receptionist position that i interviewed for :eek: , they wanted some professional + personal references plus they scheduled another meeting/interview for the 14th(next Friday) so that is some VERY EXCITING news for me!!!

ok, just popping in for now.

Awesome job on your workouts...i will bb tomorrow!:)

Early check-in for me. I got out of work early, so I used that time to do LowMax. Wow! It's been awhile since I've done one of the longer workouts. I was struggling by the time I got to the 7th combo, which is my favorite.

Proud of myself today. Went to lunch at a coney island, and while everyone else ordered coney dogs and fries, I ordered a grilled chicken salad.

Belinda - Glad you enjoyed your birthday. Did you get the abs in today?

Karen - I agree when work is slow it's very frustrating. Hope the pace picks up for you.

Amelia - That's great news about the job. Hope things go your way. Also, very good willpower with the b-day cake.

Hi to Heidi and Allee!

Everyone, have a great evening.

Good Evening Ladies,

I posted this morning but don't know what happen to it. Oh well...
I did 2 mile walk. I am starting slow.

Hey Belinda: Happy Belated Birthday. How was it? Hope you have a great time.;)

Hi Karen: Are you back from work? I hear you. I get lazy sometimes.
Great workout this morning. Well done!:D

Amelia: Good luck with the interview next friday. You go girl!

HI Sherry: how are you doing. Hope all is good.

Hello to Heidi....

Have a great night.
Allee

Good evening,

Heidi, how are you doing?

Allee, nice job on your walk today. Keep it up!

Amelia, yeah on the call back! That's great news! Nice workout today.

Sherry, wtg on LM today. That's a tough one and long one;)

Karen, you should have stayed home today:eek: Nice job on Low Impact Circuit Timesaver Cardio Blast Premix.

Hope you all have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.