DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 4, 2010

Good Morning Ladies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELINDA!!
balloons.gif
Any special plans for today?

I think today will either be a rest day or some upper body. I will bbl to report. Im still on plan with my eating. I managed to avoid my sons birthday cake that i made yesterday and ice cream. Feels good:) No word on the job...maybe im just not meant to work right now? It would be nice to have extra income flowing in though....

bbl

Belinda - Its your birthday today?? Happy Birthday!

Amelia - Be strong on the job front. This is just fates way of telling you that "your" job is worth waiting for. :)

Today I did total body - Power Hour. I haven't done this one in a long time - or for that matter I haven't done this one much period. It was a torturous endurance workout. My muscles are really fried.

I've got DH's car today. I had to drop my car off at the dealership last night - some light keeps coming on and off and the manual says to not drive the car if this happens and to get it fixed right away...grrr... I hope its nothing too expensive...

Hello to Sherry, Ali, and Heidi!

Real quick - did another Tae Bo workout today. I'm on a roll 3 days in a row. Just finished decurding the cottage cheese, so time to hit the sack.

Hope you all have a great sweat tomorrow.

Good evening:D

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes. I really appricate it! I had an awesome day. DH took me for lunch, we also had coffee and cake in the afternoon:p In the evening we had a BBQ! Besides the rain all the day long, had an awesome day!

Heidi, how are you doing? Hope you doing well!

Sherry, nice job on your Kb wo today.

Karen, glad you enjoyed PH today.

Amelia, WTG on not eating the cake! Did you take a rest day today?

Allee, what did you do today?

Good night everyone! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.