DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 4, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Happy Birthday, Stephanie! Enjoy your day:D

Yesterday DH and I took the dogs for a 3 mile walk (with brakes)! That was fun!

Today I will do UB band/ tubing and I will take the dogs for a walk!

I will be back for personals! Oh! DO I need the pull up tower?:rolleyes: Who ordered it??????? Someone talke me out:p

Have a great day, everyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO BELINDA!!! :D

I am honored to share this day with you!

Have a great day! Hope you are feeling better. Been thinking about ya! I have no time to post nor read the daily check-in. Work and family are taking over my life! :eek:

Morning Birthday girls:p....Hugs and best wishes to the both of you!!!

Belinda-No workout tower for me, but if i had the money...yep,it would be ordered,lol,so im no help in talking you out of it:p:DGreat job with your walk yesterday and have a great band workout today!

Steph-Im so happy to see you this morning!:) Ive been thinking about you!!!! Nice to see your doing ok...busy...but ok!:D

Hey to Heidi and Karen!!!

Today is something:confused: im haven't decided on what yet?
bbl to report whatever it is;)

Last edited:
Today was STS chest and back. I think it was disc 28? Anyway - I am feeling really strong. I never thought I would be able to use the weights I have been using for alot of these exercises. I have impressed myself!

Not liking this monday - its too nice to be at work!

Happy Birthday Belinda and Steph!

Belinda - I haven't purchased the tower yet. I am waiting to see if my power tower I have will fit now in the basement (it was a little too tall before). I may have to order cathes tower though if mine doesn't work.

Hey! I am home for lunch and thought I'd check in.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Amelia! Have you worked out yet? How's your running going? I ran a race Saturday...the Susan G Komen 5k. What an AWESOME experience! There were about 10,000 people (some running, some walking and some were just there) The lady from the Today show, Hoda, fired the gun. She's a survivor. It was beautiful seeing the women in the Pink shirts. That is how you knew they were survivors. They would walk around throw their arms in the air and yell, I'M A SURVIVOR! Most of them were bald and without caps or scarves on. They were proud! It was very touching. If you have one in your area you should try and go. Even if you don't run.

Hey Karen! Thank you too for the wishes! Is your basement complete? I totally agree about the weight increase. I also thought that I never would be able to use the weights I have been using for alot of these exercises. I have impressed myself! ME TOO!!! Exactly! I am looking forward to one more workout, #36, and I will be through with the 3 1/2 month rotation. I am looking forward to seeing how my weight increases in other Cathe workouts...that should be interesting.

Belinda, DH bought me the TOWER!!! I am excited, but hope I will be able to use it often. You keep bringing it up; are you trying to talk yourself out of it? Do you really want it? If so, get it! Just think though...will you use it just for STS? If so, is that worth it to you? There are lots of exercises you can do on it, which is pretty cool. Let us know what you decide!

Hey to Heidi and Jay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.