DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR MAY 3, 2010

Morning,

I am done with M3 D31, Chest & Back:p

Here is my workout:

Warm up:
Flat bench press 45#, 12 reps /45#, 12 reps

Workout:
Flat bench press 71#,72#, 72#, 72#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 1#)
BB rows 72#, 72#, 72#, 72#, 6 reps/ 4 sets (up 1#)

Chest flys flat bench DB 23#, 25#, 25#, 25#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)
One arm rows DB 30#, 30#, 30#, 30#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)

Incline bench press BB 72#, 72#, 72#, 72#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 1#)
Leg cursl (instead of deadlifts) 55#, 55#, 55#, 55#, 6 reps/ 4sets (up 5#)

Incline chest flys DB 25#, 25#, 25# 25#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)
One arm horizontal rows 30#, 30#, 30#, 30#, 6 reps/4 sets (up 3#)

I also did KPC abs!

Work it, girls! Have a great day and workout today.

Last edited:
Good Morning to you all!

Belinda: Awesome job on the workout this morning! :) Super woman you are! :)

Oie..very muggy here again today. It was pretty hot and muggy yesterday for the move.
It took awhile getting out there and back plus the move so we will be unpacking the truck today.

I woke with a good headache so down goes the advil and a run shortly to burn it off. This seems to help me...not sure why. Weird huh? ;)

Hello to Karen, Amelia, Allee and Sherry!

I will checkout yesterdays post to see what I missed. ;)

Off for coffee and then a run.
BBS
Heidi

Morning

Today i will get on the treadmill for some run intervals then do some abb work. My legs are still sore from Saturdays workout, i was walking like a duck yesterday. I hoped it would be better today but no such luck..still sore:confused: i like doms but not the aggravating kind,arg!

Belinda-My goodness your lifting weight is impressive...i bet your muscles are popping out all over! Awesome job!

Heidi-enjoy your run this morning. Is all the moving finally over with? Its raining here today or i would join you outside for a run!

ok, off to eat some breakfast. My son is 5 today and ive got to drop off some cupcakes at his school this morning. He's getting to be such a big boy!
I wish i could find my digital camera...i wanted to take some pics today. Where having a little b-day party for him.

I can't believe it is monday. I needed one more day during the weekend just to recover. DH and I were working on our yard all weekend. Yesterday was the worst! I never got a workout in saturday or sunday - the yard work was my workout!

This morning I some how got my butt out of bed and did Step Moves + KPC Abs.

I hope I make it through the work day...

Hey girls, decided on a 35 minute power walk then ph abbs. I've got to get some ibuprofen today, arg. My legs were buckling when i first started the walk:confused:

Hello to everyone..will bbl

Hey!

I am back....FINALLY! ;) I did my run this morning. runnervals 1.0 3miles and then life got busy. Feeling much better after doing the run so my headache is gone.

Amelia: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON! Did you find your camera? How did the party go at school?
Nice job on your power walk and abs! :)

Hey Allee! How was your run? :)

Hi Karen! How are you feeling now? ;) I know how you feel when it comes to yard work..OOF! Nice job on the step moves and KPC abs. :)

Hello to Sherry and Belinda! I hope you had a good day!

BBT
Heidi......Oh! My Son is still moving stuff out of the truck! Almost done and the truck has to go back tomorrow morning.
He will be pretty tired tonight! I made him some chili and strawberry cake for dinner. ;)

Quick post because it's late, and I finally have my 5 minutes of computer time.

Workout tonight was The Firm - Cardio Sculpt Blaster. Had to work hard to burn over 200 calories in the 30 minutes, but it didn't kill me.

Goal this week - 30 minute workouts every day. Preferably in the morning, but I'm still trying to get in touch with my inner early bird.

Belinda - You're my idol - 72# presses!

Heidi - Glad the run helped the headache.

Amelia - Hope your son had a good birthday. I remember 5 fondly, all those years ago!

Allee - Did you get your run in?

Karen - How is your war with the dandelions going?

See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.