DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 3, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning!

Looks like I am the only one posting:eek:

Yesterday DH and I took a walk. Today we will take another long walk! Can't wait until my nose clear up and I can do more than just take walks:rolleyes:

Amelia, congrats on your weight loss! Happy anniversary!

Hi to Heidi, Stephanie, Karen and Jay! Hope I didn't miss anyone?

Have a great Sunday!

Hey Belinda!!! Happy to see you back:) how much longer until your nose clears up(did the doctors tell you?) Great job on your walks...i know its nothing us Catheite are use too;) but it will work until your recovered! Hugs to you...Missed you girl!!:)

I enjoyed my rest day yesterday & Cheat meal. Had pizza!!! Today is back on track with the calorie counting and i will also do Cardio Coach Volume 5 and some abb work. Were suppose to work in the yards today too...if the rain will stay away!

Dalton's birthday is today...he's 4 years old! I can't believe he's already 4. He's getting to be a little boy:( no longer a toddler:( The good news is he will start pre-K in september and I won't have any kids home during the day:D;). Im debating on having a piece of cake...cake is so high in calories and i don't want to sacrifice any for junk. I may get me a smart one dessert or something?

Hey to Heidi,Karen,Steph and Jay!:)

bbl

Yeah Belinda is back! Glad to see you are getting back on track these days. I went for a walk at sunset yesterday with DH. I was pretty tired all day so i didn't get much done.

Today I am headed to Cambridge to visit my DD.
I did a 10mile bike with icycle #13 45min. Felt great and energized. ;)

Amelia: Great news on the 3#'s down! :) Sorry I missed you the other day. Friday was a rest day and housecleaning.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son Dalton!!! :) Enjoy your day!

Hello to Karen, Steph and Jay! :)
Off to ride the train and subways! ;)
Have a great day everyone!
Heidi

Hey girls, workout done...well,part of it. I finished CC V 5 and my stomach starting hurting towards the end. Maybe i didn't let my breakfast settle long enough before i started? maybe i really pushed my body during the last challenge of CC? Who knows why but i didn't get in the abb work in. I will do it tommorrow...no big deal.

Hey Heidi-Thanks for the congrats! Congrats to you for completing a 10mile bike ride..that is awesome girl!!! Enjoy your time with your DD!

hey to anybody that pops in...gotta scoot!

Hey Everyone - I took a rest day yesterday while we worked ALL DAY on the basement. Now there are just a bunch of odds and ends that need to be done and then I can move in. I know I was hoping to move in THIS weekend - but its so nice outside and I hate to have to spend it in the basement. However, today I did do Power Max (which I was supposed to do yesterday). I love the music in that one. I got the Nike Imara HRM this weekend and I love it so much better than the wrist one I had previously. Not having to constantly check my HR is great - plus this one is much more accurate. Today I burned 498 calories.
:)

Belinda - its great to have you back! Here is to a speedy recovery!

BTW - I found my spider this weekend. It's TTOTM and when I went to get the items I needed from the cabinet I discovered it squished on the box of tampons. (eww) On another note - that same day I found another spider in the bathroom. Why do spiders get drawn to the bathroom??

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.