DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 27 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good monring,

Not sure what I will do today:eek: I will take the dogs for a walk soon. Last night I did SM with the ball.

Hieid, how are you doing? Hope eveything is ok!

I will be back after my workout.
Have a great day and workout

Today was Cardio Fusion premix. (41 minutes) I then added on the waist section of Squeeze. Overall I burned 321 calories. I also squished a centipede mid workout. Lovely! Its weird how I can squish a centipede but cringe when I need to squish a spider? Hmm...

Ok - off to work I go...

Belinda - what did you finally decide on for today?

Morning

Yesterday I did 4DS Chest,Shoulders and triceps then a 35min HIIT.
Today is a rest day...my body needs one. For some reason my energy is lacking. That workout yesterday really drained me? Im going to focus on drinking my water today and eating clean....

Hey to Karen,Belinda,Heidi and anyone who follows! Have a great day girls...

Hello to you all,

Thank you all for your well wishes. ;) Just having a rough spell with headaches. I did look back in my journal and found that I had the same problem last year. I now believe it must be due to the pollen. I hope it passes soon!

Belinda: Have a great workout!

Karen: Ohhh that sounds like fun I may copy you on the CF. ;)
What a pain these little creepy crawlers are! How dare they disturbe you during your exercise. ;) Have a good day!

Amelia: Enjoy your rest day! That is a heavy duty workout! I am sure your exhausted from that one because it seems like it goes on forever with all the rounds. Nice Job!

Ok....off to attempt a workout. Took excederin about an hour ago. Feeling ok to do something.

BBL Have a good day everyone!
Heidi

HI,

Just finished my workout. Decided on Body Fusion. Good sweaty workout. I felt a little off balance here and there but ok otherwise. Glad I did this one instead of a harder one!
Going to give my body a break from really hard workouts for awhile.

Thanks Belinda! :) What did you decide to do for your workout? It is pouring rain here too. :(

I hope everyone is enjoying there day. Off to do house chores and work later.
BBL
Heidi

Hi ladies,

Heidi, great job with BF:DI will do that one this week:p Please, take it easy, ok! Hope you feel better.

I think I pushed it today. I did 4DS KB + legs/core. I left the jumps out, let's see how I feel tonight or tomorrow:rolleyes: I needed a good workout, after all that tubing workouts.:eek:

Have a great day Off to the shower.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.