DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 21 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am getting ready to take a walk.

I will be back after my workout.

Have a great day and workout!

Morning

I think i will follow in Belinda's footsteps today and get in a nice long walk this morning! My legs are still talking to me and i suspect my back and bics will be later so i will walk this morning and walk the dog this eveing. I may do some core work later too. Tomorrow will be a circuit workout.

Belinda-enjoy your walk!

Has anybody considered purchasing that Go Wear Fit device that seems to be all the rave at the moment? Everyone is losing weight with it...very tempting. But at the same time.....its kinda pricey:confused:. Any thoughts on it?

bbl

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda and Amelia enjoy your walk today. :)

I am going to do PLB seeing as I didn't get to it yesterday. My headache was really bad all day and night. Woke again with it this morning. I took two Extra Strength Excederin and it actually worked better than my migraine meds!

Amelia: I haven't heard anything about that....not going to be tempted. ;)

Hello to Karen, Steph and Jay!
Have a good day and workout.
Heidi

This morning I decided on 4DS LIS/HIS Cardio Premix. I was sweating bullets by the time I got done. I did it on the 8 inch step and I could definitely feel the difference in difficulty! I don't have a accurate calorie burn for today though because I forgot to hit the Start button on the HRM. Grrr... Tonight we will be digging up more sod on the other side of the driveway. We are trying to prepare ourselves for the pavers we will have to put in this weekend...lovely.

Amelia - I think I remember reading about that gadget. Ultimately we don't need anything to help us lose weight (in my opinion). I'm sure all of those people would still lose weight without the thing if they were just educated about weight loss, etc. like us here. Speaking of which - check out www.madefittv.com episode #49. Its about reasons why people can't lose weight. I knew alot of what she talks about already - but its nice to have reinforcement once in a while!

workout done:) i walked for 40mins then did coremax seg 1. I was going to take a rest day but what the heck;):)

Karen-I just watched that video clip...thanks, it was very helpful and straight to the point. The host of the show,Jenny DiDonato, was funny and down to earth. I just became her facebook friend.:) I may print those top ten reasons out and put them in view so i can remember them.

Hey to Heidi and Belinda...where is Jay and Steph?

have a great day!

Amelia - I like Jenny too - she is a riot! I found her one day while looking at different videos on Youtube. I'm her friend too on Facebook. :) I like to check the site every wednesday night because Wednesday is the day they do new videos. (its one of my highlights each week) My DS is overweight and I told her to check it out too but she might just take it as me telling her what to do again...sigh.

Amelia - I like Jenny too - she is a riot! I found her one day while looking at different videos on Youtube. I'm her friend too on Facebook. :) I like to check the site every wednesday night because Wednesday is the day they do new videos. (its one of my highlights each week) My DS is overweight and I told her to check it out too but she might just take it as me telling her what to do again...sigh.

hey, im going to add the website to my favorites and check it out on wednesdays too:) And when i get some more time I will check out the rest of the videos on there!

Hi girls

I walked close to 5 miles today! Have to do yoga another day, hah!

Amelia** great job on your walk today and ab workout! I have no idea what Go Wear Fit device is or does? I am clueless. And no I will not buy another gadget.

Heidi** I get a lot of headache lately too, I feel for you! Sending you good vibes! Have fun with PUB. Great job with your walk yesterday.

Karen** nice job on you workout this morning. Thanks for posting the clip, will check it out later.

Hi to everyone that checks in after me:D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.