DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am getting ready for a long walk.

I will be back later for personals!

Have a great day and workout everyone!

Hi girls,

I walked 4 miles. I also did Cathe’s “Total Body Sculpting”, I did 20 min. LB + 20 min. UB! It was tough doing the UB and LB with the red tubing, that sucker is tough! LOL! Maybe I am getting weaker, lol???? :p

I will be back for personals!

Good Morning Everyone!

Today was the last Plyo legs of Meso 3. yikes. I did pretty good - but those one legged squat thrusts get me. Like Cathe - I have a weaker side... I did burn 327 calories. YAY! I don't know why I'm always excited about my calorie burns, even when they are low I am excited because I envision one of my meals being burned off. :)

This is weird - I haven't been eating very clean these last 2 weeks and have still managed to drop in weight. My only explanation is the heavy lifting?? Hmm...

What does everyone have planned for today?

Belinda - Great work with TBS!

Hey there! I haven't been able to log on the site all morning....anybody else have problems with this?

I did 4DS Back and Biceps then 4ds lis ealier. I increased my weight in my back and biceps work...i hope i don't regret that later when im starving to death:confused:! I always get hungry when i lift heavier...Im eating pretty clean and every three hours so i shouldn't be hungry at all:)

Ive got to get some things done around the house....Have a great day girls. :)

Hi girls,

Karen** you have no idea how much I just want to go ahead and start STS. Great workout today. Great job with the weight.

Amelia** LOL!Yes, all afternoon I had trouble getting on Cathe’s website. Glad I wasn’t the only one! Nice job on your workout today.

Hi Heidi, hope you have a great workout and day.

Stephanie, are you still with us? Miss you, girl!

Hi Jay, how are you doing?

I will be back tomorrow! Good night

Hello!

Yeah I can check in with you all!

Belinda: I joined you with a walk today! ;) I walked to work 3.5miles. DH gave me a ride home again so he could have lunch.
Nice job on the workout!

Karen: Even after you stop your weight workout you are still burning calories. That is the best thing about weight lifting! Nice job!

Amelia: Glad to see you are back too! ;) I have yet to do my PLB. I thought taking the walk to work would relieve my headache but it is still there. I will get my workout in soon. Nice job increasing the weights! You might be a little sore tomorrow but it is all good! ;)

Hello to Steph and Jay!

BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.